Pavel Nedved (20 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
neddy is a legend and when people talk about "juve class" both he and alex spring to mind, its not just their superb ply on the pitch, its not just the passion they show for the club,its also the way in which they conduct thmselves off the pitch. the man is a gentleman as well as a top player

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He is so loyal...

I heard about how Turin is not a nice city relatively to other Italian cities, but Nedved says he'll keep living there even after retiring...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I don't know if this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but amidst all the hoopla Itti-Figo hoopla, Itti's president stated that Figo is not the surprise that he promised his fans. Which sparked lots of other speculations, Ronaldo, Ze Roberto, and yes NEDVED!!

The source (2 newspapers), argued that Nedved would come because his club is relegated to Serie B, which means that the club wouldn't really need his services. Nedved would join Itti for like 6 month while Juventus is promoted and then go back to Juve again....

Thats really twisted logic if you ask me....The BS our newspapers love to come up with....:disagree:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
the more I think about this, the more I am hoping that Neddy stays around for a few more years, while we build a team capable of winning the CL, so that Pavel can lift a major trophy before he retires...

even if he became a bench player by then, he deserves to lift the CL trophy, for all he's given to Juventus

Gigli, are you reading this ???:eyebrows:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Neddy is pure fucking CLASS !!!!:agree:

He better get a position within Juve's management when he retires !!
Yes he deserves to be on our board in the future, he is a true professional just like Didier, not easy to find these kinds of Humans :toast:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
the more I think about this, the more I am hoping that Neddy stays around for a few more years, while we build a team capable of winning the CL, so that Pavel can lift a major trophy before he retires...
even if he became a bench player by then, he deserves to lift the CL trophy, for all he's given to Juventus

Gigli, are you reading this ???:eyebrows:
I'd pay anything to see Pavel lifting CL trophy.

He's a true legend and a symbol for this Club. Forever Pavel :touched:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I don't really think we realize how pivotal this man is to Juventus' play. He's been gone for the past three games, and the record so far without him is a win (that shouldn't be), a draw, and a loss. Each performance was uninspired and heartless, and nobody kicked into high gear to keep the engine going. It's a shame because once Nedved is gone there won't be that same determination by any Juventus player that we have seen from him in the past six seasons.

I would hope to see him lift a trophy just as much as you guys, but I don't see that happening. It seems as though Juventus' management is just as uninspired as the team.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pavel returns against Bari

The waiting is over. Ready and raring to go, Pavel Nedved returns to the fray against Bari this afternoon. The Czech served a five match ban following his sending-off towards the end of the game against Genoa but is now able to give his priceless contribution to the cause once more. Pavel missed the games against Verona, Bologna, Arezzo, Mantova and Cesena and was only able to taste action against Milan in the Trofeo Berlusconi, netting the first of the night for Juventus.
“Five matches were too long to wait, I just couldn’t stay at home any longer and then there was the Christmas break… I can’t wait to get back out there”. And neither can the fans.

Juventus.com

:tup:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
What a great comeback from Nedved. The guy is pure class, one of the best players we ever had. Against Bari, he was everywhere. Despite his age, he never stopped running and gave 110% for the team. As Vinman said, I really hope Nedved gets a position within Juve managment when he retires.

Jul 23, 2006
What a great comeback from Nedved. The guy is pure class, one of the best players we ever had. Against Bari, he was everywhere. Despite his age, he never stopped running and gave 110% for the team. As Vinman said, I really hope Nedved gets a position within Juve managment when he retires.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)