Pavel Nedved (23 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are very very right to do this. Some like to make a point of stilo Juve in this forum, well the management is rightly inforcing this. Nedved is acting and has acted in this season very unprofessionally and they are in the right to make consequences of the poor conduct. You cant excuse it as its parts of who he is, because those type of behaviours shouldnt be accepted (he is hotheaded, but doesnt mean he should be allowed to act on it and be patted on the back).

And the fine isnt excessive, 7000 is peanuts, the main part is to symbolically show his behaviour is unacceptable. C. Ronaldo has gotten 3 times of that fine for text messaging while he is Man U facility. Compare that behaviour to Nedved who let down the team by unnecessary getting red cards in the last minutes, and with his poor conduct making the team look bad (not to mention he is needed and his actions will make him miss several games).

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
They are very very right to do this. Some like to make a point of stilo Juve in this forum, well the management is rightly inforcing this. Nedved is acting and has acted in this season very unprofessionally and they are in the right to make consequences of the poor conduct. You cant excuse it as its parts of who he is, because those type of behaviours shouldnt be accepted (he is hotheaded, but doesnt mean he should be allowed to act on it and be patted on the back).

And the fine isnt excessive, 7000 is peanuts, the main part is to symbolically show his behaviour is unacceptable. C. Ronaldo has gotten 3 times of that fine for text messaging while he is Man U facility. Compare that behaviour to Nedved who let down the team by unnecessary getting red cards in the last minutes, and with his poor conduct making the team look bad (not to mention he is needed and his actions will make him miss several games).
Exactly what he said.

I am agreeing with Osman :eek: Special day.

Pavel_19

Feb 27, 2008
I have another question about Nedved.

What kind of shoes does he wear; those white shoes and red linings on the side of his heel.

Can someone tell me what Brand Mark and model of shoes that he wears?:D

When does his contract run out?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I would say quite the opposite, that we even overachieved. Let's face it, this team isn't that good as it is thought. There are many weak points and they need to be solved if we are to give a serious challenge next season.

2nd thing I wanted to say is that this team doesn't look gelled enough, there are many teams in Serie A which are more gelled than we are and we still look on top of them.

Ya, I realise some players have underperformed but some of them are giving their best which in some cases is not good enough.
but thats what i am saying.

i know we are not good enough, not even CL worthy or to be #3 in A. so to say that he is playing better than the rest of the team is basically finding any kind of positive in a negative situation.

its marginal and relative to what we actually are.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I would say quite the opposite, that we even overachieved. Let's face it, this team isn't that good as it is thought. There are many weak points and they need to be solved if we are to give a serious challenge next season.

2nd thing I wanted to say is that this team doesn't look gelled enough, there are many teams in Serie A which are more gelled than we are and we still look on top of them.

Ya, I realise some players have underperformed but some of them are giving their best which in some cases is not good enough.
This is very true. We aren't a team. We lack any imprint, style or plan. We look like a different group of players every week.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This is very true. We aren't a team. We lack any imprint, style or plan. We look like a different group of players every week.
But is it just Ranieri at fault for this? I don't think so because he said numerous times that his team lacks something which other teams already have.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I have another question about Nedved.

What kind of shoes does he wear; those white shoes and red linings on the side of his heel.

Can someone tell me what Brand Mark and model of shoes that he wears?:D

When does his contract run out?
Pretty sure it's a Puma.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
But is it just Ranieri at fault for this? I don't think so because he said numerous times that his team lacks something which other teams already have.
Well, I don't see much of the coach's hand in the team.

Look at teams like Lazio, Roma and Fiorentina for example, they are clearly team's built by their respective coach.

About Nedved's shoes, I think he wears Uhlsport.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004

Look at teams like Lazio, Roma and Fiorentina for example, they are clearly team's built by their respective coach.

Lazio and Fiorentina are behind us.
As for Roma, I'm not sure if I'd like to have Spalleti in our bench.
In terms of attack he is a great tactician but defensivley he can not hold a result!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lazio and Fiorentina are behind us.
As for Roma, I'm not sure if I'd like to have Spalleti in our bench.
In terms of attack he is a great tactician but defensivley he can not hold a result!!
That`s true.His attack tactics are great but kinda bad in defence.But I heard he`s great with players and doing great job with them on trainings.Imagine we have Lippi/Mourinho and him as assistant coach. :eyebrows:
Anyway however you look he`s way better than Ranieri.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

thats true but these teams gave their respective coaches a lot of time to build their teams but in here the fans are impatient and the management is stubborn/unexperienced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)