Paulo Dybala (43 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah, he was pretty amazing with freekicks. Sadly once CR7 arrived, he wasnt allowed to take them anymore. I miss having a player that can decide a game with a moment of ingenuity. He's legend for me. 115 goals scored here. Respect.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah, he was pretty amazing with freekicks. Sadly once CR7 arrived, he wasnt allowed to take them anymore. I miss having a player that can decide a game with a moment of ingenuity. He's legend for me. 115 goals scored here. Respect.
At least we both agree on something Mr. Vladimir.

- - - Updated - - -

Allowing Ronaldo to take all the free kicks while having both Dybala and Pjanic is possibly the most bitch move the club ever made.
Yeah. It was painful wathing RoDildo blasting those freekicks into the wall or into orbit.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think yildiz has that potential. watching him play gives me the same feeling watching 19 year old pogba play. you just know he has special talent.

i don't feel same way about chiesa for example even before his injury. but yildiz feels special for sure.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Chiesa at Euro 2020 was definitely special. There was a feeling he could change the game at any moment.

Although never gifted with great technique he was explosive, unorthodox and bursting with with confidence and hunger.

He has since lost all of the things that made him special. He is still a good player but the magic is lost.

I haven't lost hope for him yet though. More time and a better manager might bring back that magic.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
And the experts here said, he’ll be back stronger than before, cause an ACL is not that bad anymore lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Not that the statement is necessarily inaccurate, Chiesa still has time to turn it around, although it’s a very difficult way ahead.

However, regarding the experts, there’s still plenty of folks here who drool over Zaniolo to this very day, whom keeps breaking like he’s made of glass, nevermind him regressing both physically and mentally due to those repetitive injuries, yet with our own existing injury history in the squad many were still advocating for Zaniolo as worth blowing close to our entire budget on in the last couple of summers, so what did you expect lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)