Paulo Dybala (142 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He's not here anymore, why are we bitching , good for him, can we move on please.
We made a mistake, we all make them.
The only thing I don’t understand is why he’s in rookie when objectively inferior players like Camoranesi and Mandzukic are legends. It’s not like he moved to Inter like Cuadrado (who would have probably also been in the legends section without that move, despite not being half the player Dybala was).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The only thing I don’t understand is why he’s in rookie when objectively inferior players like Camoranesi and Mandzukic are legends. It’s not like he moved to Inter like Cuadrado (who would have probably also been in the legends section without that move, despite not being half the player Dybala was).
ronaldo is a rookie too, and he's one of the all time greats, not only at juventus. so what

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
ronaldo is a rookie too, and he's one of the all time greats, not only at juventus. so what
Ronaldo is in rookie for two reasons:

1. He only spent 3 seasons here
2. He didn’t leave on good terms

Neither is true for Dybala

Mind you, I don’t mind CR7 being in the legends section regardless.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's not here anymore, why are we bitching , good for him, can we move on please.
We made a mistake, we all make them.
the mistake here is that the club never replaced him.

his replacement chiesa has been a massive failure. it's also deeply offensive to fans to claim he didn't deserve a new contract at all since the club withdrew alll attempts at a contract, but gives clowns like sandro, de siglio, rabiot, pogba and bonucci new contracts.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Camoranesi is a poor reference but I agree with everything else you said.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol. Of course the McNuggets Dick Rider is a Dybala Hater.

We may not have made a mistake letting him go/giving him an insane contract, but we definitely didn't replace him. Di Maria was a fraud, and now we have Milcuck and Kean :yuck: :inter:

Aside from a fit Chiesa (a rarity) and a much improved Vlahovic, the attack has been significantly downgraded.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
the mistake here is that the club never replaced him.

his replacement chiesa has been a massive failure. it's also deeply offensive to fans to claim he didn't deserve a new contract at all since the club withdrew alll attempts at a contract, but gives clowns like sandro, de siglio, rabiot, pogba and bonucci new contracts.
I can agree with that completely was not replaced, but it is done, good for him bad for us

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala was a better player than Camoranesi ever was, I’m surprised this is even contentious. Dybala was the best player like 3 different Serie A seasons, which simply isn’t true for Camoranesi. Both great players though.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Shouldn't be comparing the two. Its a silly argument. Both are legends in my opinion but...

Camoranesi is a legend for different reasons.
Not just what he did on the pitch i.e Serie B after playing a big part in helping Italy win a world cup.

And you are comparing a Dybala who Im a massive fan of who played in the weakest version of Serie A to Camoranesi who played in Serie A when it was arguably at it's strongest filled with some of the best players in world football between Juve, Milan, Inter and Roma etc

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dybala was a better player than Camoranesi ever was, I’m surprised this is even contentious. Dybala was the best player like 3 different Serie A seasons, which simply isn’t true for Camoranesi. Both great players though.
Was he? Didn't win Serie A footballer of the year at all. Won the newer format MVP award once.

Camo played in a stronger Serie A. Different position. Seems a weird comparison anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)