Paulo Dybala (40 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I just looked at the list of members who voted rookie. It's just the usual retards.
It's called "Rookie" because the idea was new fans could learn about the history of the team.

Tbh name should be changed just to History section. And that's where he should be tbh. Not a legend.

- - - Updated - - -

No doubts

We extended De Sciglio, released Dybala and I had to watch the likes of Kean and Milik. No wonder that we’re struggling for the top 4 with such decisions
When you put it like that yeah you're right.

Was the point not that he wanted silly money to renew, and left with tears in his eyes because he had to leave the club he loves....but then gladly accepted a big pay cut to play for Roma? I wasn't really following at the time maybe that's not right.

- - - Updated - - -

But then we piss so much money away we might as well have paid him

Jun 16, 2020
It's called "Rookie" because the idea was new fans could learn about the history of the team.

Tbh name should be changed just to History section. And that's where he should be tbh. Not a legend.

- - - Updated - - -

When you put it like that yeah you're right.

Was the point not that he wanted silly money to renew, and left with tears in his eyes because he had to leave the club he loves....but then gladly accepted a big pay cut to play for Roma? I wasn't really following at the time maybe that's not right.

- - - Updated - - -

But then we piss so much money away we might as well have paid him
I think they agreed on 10m, with Pogba on 10m, De Ligt previously on 8+4m, Higuain on 12m (I thought), Rabiot and Ramsey on 7m I don’t think it was exaggerated. After all the pay roll just depicts the hierarchy within the team. They agreed and the club pulled out, he left in tears and we went on with Milik and Kean. So ugly

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
So he's a winger now.. I thought someone told us that was not possible
Skærmbillede 2024-05-02 kl. 14.44.34.png

- - - Updated - - -

He has the best G/A to minutes played ratio in serie A.

1. Dybala 1 G/A in 82.5 minutes
2. Scamacca 1 G/A in 88 min.
3. Lautaro 1 G/A in 98 min.
4. Giroud 1 G/A in 102 min.
5. Vlahovic 1 G/A in 104 min.
6. Osimhen 1 G/A in 105 min.
7. Lookman 1 G/A in 109 min.
8. Berardi 1 G/A in 120 min.
9. Thuram 1 G/A in 128 min.
10. De Ketelaere 1 G/A in 134 min.

His record is better than Haaland (1 G/A in 85) or Salah (1 G/A in 87), but he's behind Mbappe (1 G/A in 62), Kane (1 G/A in 64), Palmer (1 G/A in 75) and 3 other Bundesliga players.
But his injury record isn't

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
with dybala for me it was always about his availability, not his quality. he is a very good player who makes things happen in the attacking 3rd. in the right setup he wins at least a dozen matches for the team, either with assists or goals. so for me it would be down to his physical condition.

this half crippled dybala = luxury player on low wages. as a starter i don't think that he could be able to play a full season with ~50 matches.

and i'm not a huge fan of dybala. i adored tevez and dybala's lack of testosterone felt like a letdown after the explosiveness and killer instinct of tevez. but we're way past that. look at our team now, dybala instead of milik+kean would easily add at least 15 points for the next few seasons. vlahovic, yildiz, chiesa, dybala + some winger subs wouldn't be bad. we'd need an other fitness team first though
dybala's lack of testosterone lol.. just say you're gay bro

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
>Disparaging a respectful former player having a 16 goal and 10 assist season because he alone didn't score a hattrick against the undefeated current German champions in a European semi-final that have a habit for scoring goals at the death

1300044776986.jpg

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
>Disparaging a respectful former player having a 16 goal and 10 assist season because he alone didn't score a hattrick against the undefeated current German champions in a European semi-final that have a habit for scoring goals at the death

1300044776986.jpg
This the hill you going to die on? Simping for this pansy? He played but might as well not have in the first leg, did his best Casper impression. And then was injured like usual in the second leg.

He had 3 brilliant years here to start his Juve career. Love him for it. But he has been a terribly inconsistent, too often injured mediocrity since. Both here and at Roma. Under 5 different coaches.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's PI - he's just doing it for shits and giggles.

Mancini :rofl: :howler: If there had to be anyone to derail their title charge, I am glad it was that insufferable shitcunt - such a punk and reminescent of another Italian DoucheCunt Materazzi (I bet that fuckstick is probably his idol).

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This the hill you going to die on? Simping for this pansy? He played but might as well not have in the first leg, did his best Casper impression. And then was injured like usual in the second leg.
First of all, I simp for Chiesa only. Here, I set the record straight. This argument could be applied to literally any player in history. "Yeah he had a great season...oh wait he didn't perform in this one match?? SELL!!!!!!" It's a team sport played over a whole season, it's a weird argument that people make. On that note:
That Roma keeper was crazy tonight. Easily could have been another of Roma’s European thrashings without him standing on his head.
So was it a team failure, or was it Dybala's fault for not scoring a hattrick?

He had 3 brilliant years here to start his Juve career. Love him for it. But he has been a terribly inconsistent, too often injured mediocrity since. Both here and at Roma. Under 5 different coaches.
16 goals and 10 assists is very consistent, and definitely not mediocre by any definition. He routinely puts up numbers like this season after season. He had maybe 2 objectively bad seasons in his entire career, we pray for players like this now. He played more minutes this season than Vlahovic, by the way. He'd be 8th highest on our squad.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine trash talking a player for being "invisible" in a knockout match but then worshipping allegri as a legend cuz he made two finals

lmaooooooooo

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Dybarbie slurpers out in full force :lol3:

Loin bashing Alzheimer’s for not winning CL while simping for this Soyboi who scored 1 goal - 0 assists in his last 13 CL knockout matches for Juve lmaooooooo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)