Paulo Dybala (110 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Such insecurity about Dybala. Imagine still fanboying this pathetic little soyboi. Yikes.
Was I talking to you? It's documented and verified that that parasite's sole purpose for existing is to shit on Dybala, regardless of my fanboyism.

But hey, you do you. Don't you need to be in the Allegri or Kulu threads defending the former and the sale of the latter? :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Was I talking to you? It's documented and verified that that parasite's sole purpose for existing is to shit on Dybala, regardless of my fanboyism.

But hey, you do you. Don't you need to be in the Allegri or Kulu threads defending the former and the sale of the latter? :p
Dude, why the dramatics? I haven’t posted in the Kulu thread in months.

But you post your salty tears in the Dybala thread weekly. If not more. What’s he getting paid again by Roma? 3mil plus bonuses? And he asked for what from Juve? 8-10 mil plus bonuses.

Dybala turned into a little bitch. Inconsistent, injury prone, never showed up when it mattered in his last 4 years here. And then he tried to hold the club for ransom over ridiculous wage demands. You know this just as well as I do. It’s time to stop defending this pathetic little soyboi.

Also. Put the parasite on ignore. He’s not worth a minute of your time.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dude, why the dramatics? I haven’t posted in the Kulu thread in months.

But you post your salty tears in the Dybala thread weekly. If not more. What’s he getting paid again by Roma? 3mil plus bonuses? And he asked for what from Juve? 8-10 mil plus bonuses.

Dybala turned into a little bitch. Inconsistent, injury prone, never showed up when it mattered in his last 4 years here. And then he tried to hold the club for ransom over ridiculous wage demands. You know this just as well as I do. It’s time to stop defending this pathetic little soyboi.

Also. Put the parasite on ignore. He’s not worth a minute of your time
Yeah, you're right about that.

As for the rest, it's ok when others with actual insight and relevance criticize him - it's fine. The assist wasn't a total fluke though - he did have his eye on the trajectory of the ball :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, you're right about that.

As for the rest, it's ok when others with actual insight and relevance criticize him - it's fine. The assist wasn't a total fluke though - he did have his eye on the trajectory of the ball :p
Sure he did. That’s fine. He was invisible the entire rest of the game and did nothing from open play. Just like so often here. What’s he got at Roma, as an attacker. 0 goals-1 assist in 3 matches. Not exactly setting the world on fire.

I suggest you find a new player to fanboi. Chiesa perhaps. Or Vlahovic. Find some positivity dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)