Paulo Dybala (68 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So what? He’s 3x the player Dybala is, and you wanted to give Dybala a long term contract.

Di Maria was a brilliant signing and allows us to not rush in finding a winger to player opposite Chiesa. We don’t have to be desperate.
Temper your hostility peasant. I am not disagreeing, but the fact remains that Di Maria will need to be replaced in 12 months. He's a wonderful player, but he remains a ST fix.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So what? He’s 3x the player Dybala is, and you wanted to give Dybala a long term contract.

Di Maria was a brilliant signing and allows us to not rush in finding a winger to player opposite Chiesa. We don’t have to be desperate.
Yes but he is still right about our position for next year.
Dybala for 3.5M (the deal he has with Roma) and I`ll tie him up for life..

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think he has a really low selling clause so I’m guessing Roma was “this is what we can pay so you can keep playing in Europe but in case you have a great season with us, you can walk out almost free and get more money somewhere else, what do you think?”

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Then why demand 8 - 10 million when you are 3.5 million player.
I doubt any sane management would have said no, if dybala would have said. I like it here so how about you give me 5 million + 2.5 in bonuses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 44)