Paulo Dybala (104 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They gonna find out first hand, that this particular boy called "la joya" is fragile as a snowflake. Couple 90mins in a week and you can see his hamstrings pulling off. Never been an athlete and cannot see anything being changed.

He won't save Roma - not even close. He will be released and booed out of the building, even if not some rocks being thrown at him on his way out.
The bizarre fantasies on this forum. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm happy for him...

That unveiling was amazing. Just like Totti's send off.

Their social media is usually good too.

They will never reach our status as a club but ateast they do some things right.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
So Pogba deal was a good one? I dont see the difference here, nor the logic.
Pogba is our best midfielder by far when fit.
Dybala doesn’t imporve our team even when he’s fit unless we play 4-2-3-1.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve’s game vs Roma is exactly in one month. The hype
Will be sad to see you cry when we beat them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn it's like a jesus has arrived to Roma. I can imagine the let down, when the water doesn't turn into the wine.
I love the subtle blasphemy.

'A Jesus' - obviously referring to the fact there is a multitude of self proclaimed prophets and Jesus was just one of those charlatans.

Well done.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I love the subtle blasphemy.

'A Jesus' - obviously referring to the fact there is a multitude of self proclaimed prophets and Jesus was just one of those charlatans.

Well done.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Cut that religious BS straight away. I do not care about it, but had to refer on it because it's obviously something that people are aware of.

Back to his presentation and all i gotta say that when he was taking selfies whole city behind him, i was thinking what he has done to "deserve" that much of admiration by new team. Answer is nothing and Roma is just hyped to sign a name instead of a proper footballer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Cut that religious BS straight away. I do not care about it, but had to refer on it because it's obviously something that people are aware of.

Back to his presentation and all i gotta say that when he was taking selfies whole city behind him, i was thinking what he has done to "deserve" that much of admiration by new team. Answer is nothing and Roma is just hyped to sign a name instead of a proper footballer.
You really didn't get the joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 69)