Paulo Dybala (95 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jul 28, 2002
Going to them on a free is literally the token to loosing legacy.

Davids was on a rapid decline when he went. Hopefully that happens to Dybala as well.

No excuse.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Tuz and lack of nuance, being a failure is one thing, being a treacherous scorned rat fuck is a whole league of its own. Big lol at the willfully amnesiac who like to pretend merda is just another club like the rest of em. Cucks.
This

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being a Juve fan and defending this snake :lol2:
hE iS A fREe aGeNt sO wHy dO yOu cARe wHErE he gOEs

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
Why was this prick given a standing ovation during his "emotional" farewell?
Leaving Juve was ultimately HIS choice. He didn't get kicked out. He pulled a "Dollarumma" on us. The club wanted to renew on reasonable terms or sell but he rejected it all just to walk away for free so he can collect sign on bonuses and inflated wages.
To top it all off, he's going to Merda and this has been obvious for a year.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We move ahead with a hard reset, with Vlahovic at the centre of our project. I was sad at first but it seems like we're going to have a much stronger team next season so that's all that matters. If we create more and score more which we could probably do in a half season, it'll be a good decision.

Neil McCauley : Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I would never do what he did, but i completely understand him. Juve was throwing money left and right on Rabiot, Ramsey and the likes but was stingy with one of the most talentet players in squad.
The money spent on Ramsey and Rabiot was pre-Coronavirus and the club was in a better position. Now we clearly have more financial restraints, as players are taking wage cuts, and before that wages were deferred.

Anyone who cries about leaving and then joins Inter....what can you say...

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Act as an inside agent Dybala and fuck you for joining Inter.

What a mental midget.. cries like a baby in his last match and then you join the club that our fans hate the most..

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Thats what kids do. Brain have not developed yet, having great trouble managing his emotions. Dybala is mentaly a teenager, one of the reasons he did not achieve more considering his talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)