Paulo Dybala (121 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine being nearly 30 years old and hanging out with teenagers lol what a dipshit also what is that outfit
So a photo opportunity is hanging out now? He was probably hanging out with his dad (Beckham), Pogba, and Jimmy Butler. But hey, I guess you know everything from looking at just one photo. Also, his outfit, sans necklace, is stylish - don't be hating cuz you can't pull it off. Stick to what you know - pre-ejaculating to Juventus youth and the Pogba thread.

Why does Beckham's kid look like Justin Bieber? :boh: :b81:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So a photo opportunity is hanging out now? He was probably hanging out with his dad (Beckham), Pogba, and Jimmy Butler. But hey, I guess you know everything from looking at just one photo. Also, his outfit, sans necklace, is stylish - don't be hating cuz you can't pull it off. Stick to what you know - pre-ejaculating to Juventus youth and the Pogba thread.

Why does Beckham's kid look like Justin Bieber? :boh: :b81:
Even Oriana isnt this possessive, you're fucking pathetic, how are you an adult? Maybe you like chilling with teenagers as well and I struck a nerve?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Even Oriana isnt this possessive, you're fucking pathetic, how are you an adult? Maybe you like chilling with teenagers as well and I struck a nerve?
You are the pathetic douche nozzle, chasing and hounding everyone in the Pogba thread and suggesting retarded shit like Bremer is a top 3 CB or Icunti as an option for our attack, not to mention your constant whining, moping, and obsessing over players who have yet to feature at the top level.

He took a picture with Beckham's son. How the fuck does that constitute chilling with a teenager? Has it occurred to you that Beckham's kid perhaps admires Dybala as a footballer? I guess not. Anything to suit your narrative and spew meaningless vitriol. Now, run along.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You are the pathetic douche nozzle, chasing and hounding everyone in the Pogba thread and suggesting retarded shit like Bremer is a top 3 CB or Icunti as an option for our attack, not to mention your constant whining, moping, and obsessing over players who have yet to feature at the top level.

He took a picture with Beckham's son. How the fuck does that constitute chilling with a teenager? Has it occurred to you that Beckham's kid perhaps admires Dybala as a footballer? I guess not. Anything to suit your narrative and spew meaningless vitriol. Now, run along.
You wrote all this and I didn't even read it LOL

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Im happy they get Lukaku and not Dybala. Lukaku will offer nothing under Inzaghi`s system IMO while Dybala could actually explode.
Also it means we might continue to like Dybala after all...
I think Lukaku didnt realize yet, this is not Inter managed by Conte, where he will be motivated to the moon by the coach, but an Inzaghi Inter which just lost Scudetto to inferior Milan side. Lukakus problem at Chelsea is not only the system, but also the motivation and how he behaves, just look at his current photos at Chelsea, guy became fat again when u compare it to his Inter time. He needs a daddy coach who will motivate the shit out of him and even with this, I dont really think he is anything special, never been a big game player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Lukaku didnt realize yet, this is not Inter managed by Conte, where he will be motivated to the moon by the coach, but an Inzaghi Inter which just lost Scudetto to inferior Milan side. Lukakus problem at Chelsea is not only the system, but also the motivation and how he behaves, just look at his current photos at Chelsea, guy became fat again when u compare it to his Inter time. He needs a daddy coach who will motivate the shit out of him and even with this, I dont really think he is anything special, never been a big game player.
What I dont get is what Chelsea get from all of it. The guy is 29 and loaning him to Inter means he will be at least 30 next year and his value would drop in a serious way

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What I dont get is what Chelsea get from all of it. The guy is 29 and loaning him to Inter means he will be at least 30 next year and his value would drop in a serious way
its a similiar situation to us offloading Higuain back then - they simply dont believe he has future in that team and under that coach so they want to reduce the losses. Im also pretty sure Inter will try to buy him next mercato, by some creative 2 year loan like we did with Cuads

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meanwhile Dybala to Inter is not as obvious as it was - Milan want him but also have conditions. In the end I wouldnt be surprised if he signs for a team and get the same paycheck he got from us. It doesnt seem like his demands are going to be answered by anyone.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Meanwhile Dybala to Inter is not as obvious as it was - Milan want him but also have conditions. In the end I wouldnt be surprised if he signs for a team and get the same paycheck he got from us. It doesnt seem like his demands are going to be answered by anyone.
The rookie agent of his is getting eaten up loll hate to see it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)