Paulo Dybala (79 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
How come, Asabon was a good lad.
iirc he was largely unavailable during his time under Conte. he would be “injured” and then be magically healthy and available for AFCON. Rambo is another incarnation of this.

it didn’t help that his natural position vs most effective position was debated after every match in that 352. He was underwhelming no matter where he was deployed. The final straw was that he went to inter.

overall, he was isla, Romulo lvl basura

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Just realized this guy wanted more than 10m net from us, it's funny when u look at Vinicius new contract, where he agreed on 10m net. Now tell me did Dybala ever reached the level Vinicius is currently on? The level of being top3 or even top1 in the world on his position. Ofc in Dybala case it's even hard to say what his position really is, but he definitely never was in top15 attackers in the world.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just realized this guy wanted more than 10m net from us, it's funny when u look at Vinicius new contract, where he agreed on 10m net. Now tell me did Dybala ever reached the level Vinicius is currently on? The level of being top3 or even top1 in the world on his position. Ofc in Dybala case it's even hard to say what his position really is, but he definitely never was in top15 attackers in the world.
I dont know about number one two or three in his position but he won the season`s MVP not that long ago.. Dybala is a great player and there is no point of denying it.
Dybala worth 10M a season? I guess some would say yes while the others say no.
I still think that should Dybala join a really attacking team you would see a better version of Dybala - one that would make you say - why didnt he play like this for Juve.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I dont know about number one two or three in his position but he won the season`s MVP not that long ago.. Dybala is a great player and there is no point of denying it.
Dybala worth 10M a season? I guess some would say yes while the others say no.
I still think that should Dybala join a really attacking team you would see a better version of Dybala - one that would make you say - why didnt he play like this for Juve.
Ur right and he maybe deserved a raise back then, but after that he had two disastrous seasons, expecting anything more than current salary after that is bonkers.
Anyway this doesnt change anything for us, decision was made by the mgmt and we will probably see in next 10 months if it was wise.
Meanwhile he is having fun:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)