Paulo Dybala (80 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This isn’t the same Juventus I supported for so long. I wasn’t even against letting Dybala go or in favor of moving the guy to the legends section but this is pathetic.

Now I hope he goes to Inter and pulls an Icardi against us when we meet so mr. Unibrow can lose some sleep.

It’s clear why all three managers and players have failed. Love Juventus but fuck JJ!
:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
No club is bigger than the fans that made it and our fans have made it clear how they feel.

The club has shown no class, no respect and no lo stile Juve
I can atribute that to dybala also.
He lacked lo stilo Juve by being greedy and refusing to sign a new contract in the previous 2 years.
So excuse me if I'm not going to shed a tear cause dybala shed some last night.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I can atribute that to dybala also.
He lacked lo stilo Juve by being greedy and refusing to sign a new contract in the previous 2 years.
So excuse me if I'm not going to shed a tear cause dybala shed some last night.
We agreed a contract then changed our mind and backed out of it. I'm glad we did but that's still some shady disrespectful shit.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Not sure why people keep bringing up Del Piero. I thought he got a pretty nice farewell. Maybe a bit too soon for some people, but at least we acknowledged him leaving. That's how I remember it at least, but I might be wrong.
I don’t get this either, DP had a fitting farewell. He bowed out of this club like the champion he was, holding the Serie A trophy aloft with confetti raining down. A fitting end to the chapter of his career when he captained this club from Serie B back to the top of the table. I remember the main issue posters here had was the way the hierarchy announced they weren’t renewing his contract early on in the season, but that likely lit afire in everyones belly to win the damn thing for DP and was vindicated to be the absolute correct decision as Alex had little left at the top level.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Andrea Agnelli handled Dybala as he did with Del Piero. It is OK that he leaves but he should be thanked for what he did. It is disrespectful, exactly what he did with Alex
He and that ass of Arrivabene. I was a fan for 55 years I even saw Sivori . I am convinced that Gianni Agnelli, the greatest president ever, I knew him ,of this team would be disgusted.
as I am disgusted by their behavior. For me Juventus is dead as long as Andrea Agnelli and Arrivabene are part of Juve.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:sergio: Is what this club has become.

:sergio: is what we did to Del Piero and again now with Dybala

:sergio: What being managed by a bunch of clowns feels like

:sergio: Is seeing something you devoutly followed for almost 3 decades being dragged in the mud permanently staining the image of what is historically one of biggest clubs in the world

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
I am not active on social media so didn't notice they posted a million videos/pictures of Chiellini and 0 for Dybala before the match. Add to this that they didn't even organize a goodbye for him makes this yet another situation the club handled in a disgusting manner.

Yet, they keep on fapping and posting random shit about a player who called this place a holiday, and are about to reward him by bringing him back and making him our 2nd most earned player. The social media team/and this management can seriously go fuck themselves.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:sergio: Is what this club has become.

:sergio: is what we did to Del Piero and again now with Dybala

:sergio: What being managed by a bunch of clowns feels like

:sergio: Is seeing something you devoutly followed for almost 3 decades being dragged in the mud permanently staining the image of what is historically one of biggest clubs in the world
And all the same, far far worse is a Juve fan saying he hopes this little soy boy goes to Inter and beats us.

Jun 16, 2020
I don’t get this either, DP had a fitting farewell. He bowed out of this club like the champion he was, holding the Serie A trophy aloft with confetti raining down. A fitting end to the chapter of his career when he captained this club from Serie B back to the top of the table. I remember the main issue posters here had was the way the hierarchy announced they weren’t renewing his contract early on in the season, but that likely lit afire in everyones belly to win the damn thing for DP and was vindicated to be the absolute correct decision as Alex had little left at the top level.
10 years of avoiding the stadium is enough prove that behind the scenes things didn’t go very well for Del Piero. Basically the first indication that Agnelli isn’t the nicest person.

But even back then you could feel that sense, I think many understood it but we never really learned what happened. All things together he indeed had a better goodbye than Dybala. There was this interview with Del Piero the other day where he explained the situation a bit, can’t find it now

Oct 23, 2011
Del Piero put them on the spot by publicly saying he'd sign a blank contract for another year, I vaguely remember something like that. Agnelli probably didn't like that. More than anything the whole DP fiasco seemed like a power move to me, but the goodbye/ceremony itself was fitting.

I am sure there is more to the story though.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
And all the same, far far worse is a Juve fan saying he hopes this little soy boy goes to Inter and beats us.
When did I say beat us? I said pull an Icardi which means scoring. The little soy boy is far from being one of my favorites in the history of this club the level of respect we’ve shown was nonexistent. Even if just for show for his stats alone he deserved a proper farewell. To me it was Del Pierk all over again.

So I maintain what I said I do hope he scores as a big fuck you Agnelli.

Jun 16, 2020
When did I say beat us? I said pull an Icardi which means scoring. The little soy boy is far from being one of my favorites in the history of this club the level of respect we’ve shown was nonexistent. Even if just for show for his stats alone he deserved a proper farewell. To me it was Del Pierk all over again.

And they actually thought they got away with it. What goes around comes around

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

If he had put some effort into actually being a top class athlete to go along with his talent he may have become one of the very best in the world and worth all the hand-wringing going on. Instead he decided to focus on being a social media soyboy. And having a little pout every time he was subbed off here.

If he goes to Inter I hope he fails miserably. But to each their own I guess.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Agree with the sentiments above. Unfortunately, we really have no class. We have a poor track record of treating our legends like crap. Dybala may behaved immaturely and didn’t live up to the initial hype but at least we could have been more classy in the send off.
At least it wasn’t as bad as it was for Manbro and Marchissio.

- - - Updated - - -

Frankly I doubt that Dybala will go to Inter and pull a Conte on us

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Seems like a good guy and a true juventino but I can't say I'm that bothered about him leaving

He was supposed to be the crown jewel to build around but in reality he was only ever brilliant in flashes, combine that with his track record of missing or being partially unfit for so many big games every fucking season and he's just a luxury player that barely has a set position on the pitch.

Hope he does well IF he goes abroad

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I like dybala but im sorry, many times i relied on him to be decisive but he couldnt do it consistently..

So i learnt to stop expecting much from him and that did the trick these past years.

Its time to rebuild and everyone here seems like an expert of running a global brand business and managing a historical football team. Ill trust the management with their decisions eventhough it hasnt panned out these last few years... it takes a few tries combined with lucks, opportunities to find the right mix. Good luck agnelli and co.

#forzajuve

Jun 16, 2020
I like dybala but im sorry, many times i relied on him to be decisive but he couldnt do it consistently..

So i learnt to stop expecting much from him and that did the trick these past years.

Its time to rebuild and everyone here seems like an expert of running a global brand business and managing a historical football team. Ill trust the management with their decisions eventhough it hasnt panned out these last few years... it takes a few tries combined with lucks, opportunities to find the right mix. Good luck agnelli and co.

#forzajuve
@DanielSz why are you liking that post. I thought that we were a team after Fagioli but suddenly you decide to betray me. May your hairline reach your crack like Lion’s

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The Agnelli have arguably been Italy's most important industrialist family ever since they founded Fiat.

You'd be naive to think they are not ruthless.
You can be ruthless without being a massive butthurt cunt in moments like this as well. Not giving Paulo the goodbye he deserves literally has zero positives for the club itself. But it does reveal a lot of negatives... This is simply unforgivable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)