Paulo Dybala (177 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Likes been said this is as much on Paulo for not signing and ADP was like one of those celeb trying to avoid inevitable with plastic surgeries.

The ones going against AA you lot are tripping we just had our best ever run in clubs history.
That run ended when we got rid of Max and hired one clown after another, whether to take control of the bench or the three stooges in upper management. The verdict is still out on the brutish oaf and his sidekick. Agnelli deserves all the shit and hate he's getting. He's a self-entitled self-absorbed asshole who believes his own hubris - from the Superleague debacle, to questionable decisions, to banging your employee's wife. He did have a hand in overseeing the club's best ever run, but he has also had a prominent role in our current demise. Moreover, he simply lacks class, unlike his late father and his late uncle.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2006
By the way, if he joins inter then so be it. Baggio, a club legend, joined milan, and even played for that inter merda. It is what it is. Move on.

- - - Updated - - -

The hard decisions...haha
Joining inter before and after calciopoli are 2 different things.

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't understand how people don't get it. THEY STOLE 2 TITLES FROM YOU, 1 was even given to them, 2 is still up in the air, how can you be fine with the fact that the player that spent so much time here is going there to help them to win more titles? lmao, and that imbecile VIdal even has a tattoo with the right amount of Juventus' scudetti :rofl: Conte, VIdal, Asamoah and Dybala if he is really going there are fucking traitors who have no shame.

Last edited:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That run ended when we got rid of Max and hired one clown after another, whether to take control of the bench or the three stooges in upper management. The verdict is still out on the brutish oaf and his sidekick. Agnelli deserves all the shit and hate he's getting. He's a self-entitled self-absorbed asshole who believes his own hubris - from the Superleague debacle, to questionable decisions, to banging your employee's wife. He did have a hand in overseeing the club's best ever run, but he has also had a prominent role in our current demise. Moreover, he simply lacks class, unlike his late father and his late uncle.
One way or the other it was always going to end at some point, what matters is it did happen under his presidentsy on top of that whether it was successful or not a huge transfer happened from real to juve and not the other way around for once as far as I can recall. Banging his employees wife that relationship involves three people I won't get into that and judge none of us know any of them on personal level. Not having class how much of that are you drawing from his looks otherwise he certainly got the educational background and CV and is more than capable for such role as opposed to some of fan favorites.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One way or the other it was always going to end at some point, what matters is it did happen under his presidentsy on top of that whether it was successful or not a huge transfer happened from real to juve and not the other way around for once as far as I can recall. Banging his employees wife that relationship involves three people I won't get into that and judge none of us know any of them on personal level. Not having class how much of that are you drawing from his looks otherwise he certainly got the educational background and CV and is more than capable for such role as opposed to some of fan favorites.
So we should not criticize him just because he happened to oversee a successful run? I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. In any case, he didn't do it alone.

Also, if you set high standards and then fail to maintain them, in any other job, you'd get canned.

Class isn't determined by the suits you wear, how much money you have, or your educational background. Sure, he has all of those. It's about behavior and attitude.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
So we should not criticize him just because he happened to oversee a successful run? I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. In any case, he didn't do it alone.

Also, if you set high standards and then fail to maintain them, in any other job, you'd get canned.

Class isn't determined by the suits you wear, how much money you have, or your educational background. Sure, he has all of those. It's about behavior and attitude.
It's not criticism but to overlook and timing of coming into conclusion what type of person he is. It wasn't just a successful but a historical run by the way.
You can sell the last part to tourists, the guy can certainly present himself hence getting to be the spokesperson in many roles he gotten over the years.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not criticism but to overlook and timing of coming into conclusion what type of person he is. It wasn't just a successful but a historical run by the way.
You can sell the last part to tourists, the guy can certainly present himself hence getting to be the spokesperson in many roles he gotten over the years.
While I admire your efforts, I remain unconvinced.

He has taken his eye off the ball lately, and the criticism is warranted. I don't think anyone is overlooking what he has accomplished, not alone I might add, but given our performances over the past 2-3 years, concerns and criticisms are warranted.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

He has taken his eye off the ball lately, and the criticism is warranted. I don't think anyone is overlooking what he has accomplished, not alone I might add, but given our performances over the past 2-3 years, concerns and criticisms are warranted.
It’s funny you of all people saying “not alone” after all the trash talking you did about Beppe for years. You were close to Turk-level anti-Beppe. :lol2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It’s funny you of all people saying “not alone” after all the trash talking you did about Beppe for years. You were close to Turk-level anti-Beppe. :lol2:
I do admit to often criticizing the one eyed bastard, and perhaps I was harsh in my assessment, but I do stand by what I said - he was a very good DS, but he made mistakes and it was time to move on.

Obviously, he was not alone to blame for the fuckups, but that was another me, another time, another era.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Sure but to me is class knee jerk reaction we as fans got accustomed and are used to 100% success rate in his tenure doesn't mean he's lost touch or ambitions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I do admit to often criticizing the one eyed bastard, and perhaps I was harsh in my assessment, but I do stand by what I said - he was a very good DS, but he made mistakes and it was time to move on.

Obviously, he was not alone to blame for the fuckups, but that was another me, another time, another era.
Just admit you were wrong, bro. Is ok. You will survive it. We have been in free fall since firing Beppe and hiring the clown Tootsie, while Beppe built Inter back into a scudetto winning side in just two years. Did he make some mistakes, sure. Was it time to move on? Absolutely not. And we’ve been seeing that ever since.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just admit you were wrong, bro. Is ok. You will survive it. We have been in free fall since firing Beppe and hiring the clown Tootsie, while Beppe built Inter back into a scudetto winning side in just two years. Did he make some mistakes, sure. Was it time to move on? Absolutely not. And we’ve been seeing that ever since.
I'm sorry, but it was time to move on. We didn't make a mistake in letting him go. We made a mistake insisting on hiring/promoting from within and insisting on going down the Italian coach + directors route (blond bozo aside).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm sorry, but it was time to move on. We didn't make a mistake in letting him go. We made a mistake insisting on hiring/promoting from within and insisting on going down the Italian coach + directors route (blond bozo aside).
Nope. Your biases showing. He should have stayed. He’s shown yet again that he’s a top class director at Inter. We should have kept going with the Beppe-Max duo, and allowed them to rejuvenate the squad. We’d still be winning scudetti and a top side in Europe. Instead we moved on and we now suck.

Last edited:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
All that matters is what Juventus wants/needs.
Unfortunately, what this club has needed the past few years & what it has wanted/done are complete opposites.

Nope. Your biases showing. He should have stayed. He’s shown yet again that he’s a top class director at Inter. We should have kept going with the Beppe-Max duo, and allowed them to rejuvenate the squad. We’d still be winning scudetti and a top side in Europe. Instead we moved on and we stuck.
It's impossible to argue against that at this point in time.

Which means some people will obviously do just that. Denying reality is all the rage these days anyway.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nope. Your biases showing. He should have stayed. He’s shown yet again that he’s a top class director at Inter. We should have kept going with the Beppe-Max duo, and allowed them to rejuvenate the squad. We’d still be winning scudetti and a top side in Europe. Instead we moved on and we now suck.
Correct

- - - Updated - - -

What are the reasons why you thought at the time (and still do) that it was time to move in from Beppe? Not looking for a huge post, just a couple brief bullet points if you can

- - - Updated - - -

Which is why Dybala is gone.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)