Paulo Dybala (125 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Two months ago Dybala to Inter would have sounded insane and now he's probably going there. Damn, this game is wild.
currently Inter has the strongest offer, probably compared to clubs outside of Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

I still firmly believe we're going to regret letting him go.
he would choose money rather than choose loyalty and if i see him with inter jersey next season, his whole legacy as juve becomes null to me.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He's probably banged more bitches in a year than you can aspire to in a lifetime Mr. Pride of Azerbaijan. I hear your deepthroating skills are required in the Rodildo thread.
I dont care about his sex life, all I cared about was his performance for Juve (especially in Europe). And he sucked balls.
So no matter how much heterosexual sex he had, he still sucked balls and it's all that matters in the end.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I dont care about his sex life, all I cared about was his performance for Juve (especially in Europe). And he sucked balls.
So no matter how much heterosexual sex he had, he still sucked balls and it's all that matters in the end.
What makes you think it's only heterosexual?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am very curious how he'll fit in a different team. After years of being a chucker who shoots on sight, will he continue to be a chucker or is he coachable in a passing-based style of play?

My guess is he'll continue to be a chucker

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I am very curious how he'll fit in a different team. After years of being a chucker who shoots on sight, will he continue to be a chucker or is he coachable in a passing-based style of play?

My guess is he'll continue to be a chucker
Well he's a good passer, but he lacks vision to see plays before they unfold. And he is one footed. His shot is actually his best asset and that's why he likes to go wide and come in to his stronger foot. I wonder how he will be used as well, but my guess is his career don't last much longer than a few years (at a high level)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well he's a good passer, but he lacks vision to see plays before they unfold. And he is one footed. His shot is actually his best asset and that's why he likes to go wide and come in to his stronger foot. I wonder how he will be used as well, but my guess is his career don't last much longer than a few years (at a high level)
Tbh that's also been our setup for years, he is a product of our forward playing style and a key part of it as well.

His shot is his best asset I agree but if every touch is a long shot it disrupts our build up play. It's a wild card tactic you can't count on it to bail you out regularly.

I think its telling that he failed to play alongside Messi and Ronaldo. He never really fit in an offensive unit where he wasn't the main guy chucking

- - - Updated - - -

Overall I am glad to see him leave.

It stings a bit that it's for free because he is still a useful player and that he may go to inter. But I can't fault him for staying in Italy Juve are the ones that turned him down

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Tbh that's also been our setup for years, he is a product of our forward playing style and a key part of it as well.

His shot is his best asset I agree but if every touch is a long shot it disrupts our build up play. It's a wild card tactic you can't count on it to bail you out regularly.

I think its telling that he failed to play alongside Messi and Ronaldo. He never really fit in an offensive unit where he wasn't the main guy chucking

- - - Updated - - -

Overall I am glad to see him leave.

It stings a bit that it's for free because he is still a useful player and that he may go to inter. But I can't fault him for staying in Italy Juve are the ones that turned him down
That's it. If he had the engine to play off ball and the vision to find the main men in their sweet spots, or to pick up runners more consistently, he'd have had a mich better career. I don't think he can play any different than he has, unless he slots into a well oiled system and had a strict role which he buys into

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)