Paulo Dybala (114 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Says the guy who comes to post hateful messages in this thread every single day. Look at yourself before issuing labels. You amuse me, so I actually want to keep you around. I find your stupidity refreshing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What would you rather have me do? Acquiesce to your statement of self-absorption or resort to hurling invectives?

Just put me on ignore, and I will reciprocate. I clearly dislike you and you obviously don't like me either. There is no love lost between us, so what's the point of a prolonged or continued discourse?

Oct 3, 2004
Wtf is a simp?
I googled it but it’s still as clear as mud.
A guy that will do anything to please a girl in the hopes that he will get "lucky".

It later evolved or became a casual meaning for, "being a die-hard fan of" someone no matter what they do right or wrong.

Examples of a simp:

Girl (probably drop dead like 8/10 or a solid 9/10) : Omg I loved Allegri's performance last night, ya'll being so harsh on him.

Simp (that probably doesn't necessarily agree with her, but...) : Ya, I know right? I mean I don't get the hate either, he's won us so many trophies. Just because Pirlo did it last year and won two trophies, doesn't mean Allegri isn't the GOAT.

Girl: Yuck! Don't every say Pirlo, dude. Ever. What a lame ass loooozerrrrr.

Simp: I'm so sorry, yaa I never liked Pirlo to begin with, neither as a player nor a coach.

Girl: STFU what is wrong with you? Pirlo was the best midfielder ever. I think he sucks as a coach tho.

Simp: Yeah come to think of it, he was actually a good player, but yeah, he sucked balls as a coach. I'm glad we reached an agreement here.

etc...

Oct 3, 2004
Also to elaborate, the Simp will do anything to please their "crush". The simp will go out of his way to get her approval, no matter how many times she treats him like shit. He is blinded by her.

Think of OnlyFans (not......that.....I would....know....I'm a married man, old ass boomer) ...some gamer girl replies on a livestream to user [Big_Tool_4_U] by showing her titties and saying how much she wishes he were next to her. He will beg her for her address, and she will say, I'll think about it if you drop me a $100 donation. He will drop that $100, and she will keep giving him that false illusion, through shoutouts and personalized messages etc.

Basically this simp will follow her, no matter what she does.

Which brings us to Paulo Dybala. Do you see where I'm going with this? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Here's everything you need to know about simps. Nevermind the Call of Duty menu music theme. (I love call of duty, but I found the music not really matching the video. But..I digress?)

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Inter insist for Paulo #Dybala. Yesterday the nerazzurro CEO Beppe #Marotta would have met with Jorge Antun, agent of the Argentine, in Rome during the Coppa Italia.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Also to elaborate, the Simp will do anything to please their "crush". The simp will go out of his way to get her approval, no matter how many times she treats him like shit. He is blinded by her.

Think of OnlyFans (not......that.....I would....know....I'm a married man, old ass boomer) ...some gamer girl replies on a livestream to user [Big_Tool_4_U] by showing her titties and saying how much she wishes he were next to her. He will beg her for her address, and she will say, I'll think about it if you drop me a $100 donation. He will drop that $100, and she will keep giving him that false illusion, through shoutouts and personalized messages etc.

Basically this simp will follow her, no matter what she does.

Which brings us to Paulo Dybala. Do you see where I'm going with this? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Here's everything you need to know about simps. Nevermind the Call of Duty menu music theme. (I love call of duty, but I found the music not really matching the video. But..I digress?)

Ned-Flanders-Is-Joined-By-Actor-Leonardo-DiCaprio-and-Fry-From-Futurama-In-Extra-Suspicious-Meme.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)