Paulo Dybala (111 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2006
Nedved was asked what happened to cause the breakdown of negotiations for a new deal with La Joya?

“We evaluated the player in all areas, what he gives us on and off the field, looking at the contribution 360 degrees. Obviously, his requests were very high, as is fair because he’s a great player, we didn’t feel prepared to do that, so it’s only right that we go our separate ways. That does not mean he’s not a great player.”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Nedved was asked what happened to cause the breakdown of negotiations for a new deal with La Joya?

“We evaluated the player in all areas, what he gives us on and off the field, looking at the contribution 360 degrees. Obviously, his requests were very high, as is fair because he’s a great player, we didn’t feel prepared to do that, so it’s only right that we go our separate ways. That does not mean he’s not a great player.”
Nedved knows what he’s talking about

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hello friends. I just realized Juventuz is in my bookmarks, and but I seldom visit. Anyway, hope you're all doing well. Let's get to it.

As a Dybala simp myself, I've reconciliated my thoughts and feelings toward him. No I will not burn my Dybala 21, and Dybala 10 jersies, but I have come to accept that he won't be with us anymore, and that I am perfectly fine with that. I also have accepted the fact that he is better off somewhere else, and that it is also a good decision for the club as well.

Let us put our emotions aside, just for a minute. Dybala needs to go:

He made his contract demands clear. But I don't care about his past record, if the last three years is anything to go by, then he does not merit the salary demands he is making. Sub par performances, and mostly being injured, as well as a rare moment of brilliance, and loving the club, does not warrant you that contract. Point/gesturing at the stands is immature, and not how you behave towards your management, whether we love them or hate them.

Let's look at me, as an employee, if I sit there and ask for a promotion, then bitch about my boss on social media, and have an attitude about it? Then yeah, dream on Mr. Rhizoid, you're lucky to be even coming to this office in the first place.

It's no different at a football club/player level. Dybala has not even been decisive for Argentina, and hell, even there he is barely considered.

I used to be his biggest fan, and during the 2019 (or what is 2018?) saga, I even DM'd him a letter in Spanish begging him to stay (lol not that he'd seen it, but whatever).

It's time to go, and this was a bitter pill to swallow for me, because ever since Del Piero left I had never ever felt so passionately (ok #NoHomo) about a Juventus player since. (wait, Marchisio and Chiellini only)

I know many of you will disagree with me and probably hate me for saying this, and I'm happy to respectfully agree to disagree. Let me put it this way: Imagine Dybala stays on next season for 2022/2023. Do you expect him to score 18? 20? 25 goals, in all competitions? You would be lying to yourself if you said yes. Thinking about it deeply.
Haytham, habibi! Welcome back

Oct 3, 2004
It's fine. Tuz will be Tuz.

Thoughts on Paulo last night? Where can I find individual stats of him in last night's game? I saw poor passes and failed dribble attempts.

It's tough seeing him go down like that. I wish him well :rolleyes2:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's fine. Tuz will be Tuz.

Thoughts on Paulo last night? Where can I find individual stats of him in last night's game? I saw poor passes and failed dribble attempts.

It's tough seeing him go down like that. I wish him well :rolleyes2:
He was pretty atrocious but still came up with an assist. This entire team is in need of a reboot.

I'm also a Dybala simp btw, but it's time to let go. My main concern is who we're targeting as a replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)