Paulo Dybala (101 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A guy that will do anything to please a girl in the hopes that he will get "lucky".

It later evolved or became a casual meaning for, "being a die-hard fan of" someone no matter what they do right or wrong.

Examples of a simp:

Girl (probably drop dead like 8/10 or a solid 9/10) : Omg I loved Allegri's performance last night, ya'll being so harsh on him.

Simp (that probably doesn't necessarily agree with her, but...) : Ya, I know right? I mean I don't get the hate either, he's won us so many trophies. Just because Pirlo did it last year and won two trophies, doesn't mean Allegri isn't the GOAT.

Girl: Yuck! Don't every say Pirlo, dude. Ever. What a lame ass loooozerrrrr.

Simp: I'm so sorry, yaa I never liked Pirlo to begin with, neither as a player nor a coach.

Girl: STFU what is wrong with you? Pirlo was the best midfielder ever. I think he sucks as a coach tho.

Simp: Yeah come to think of it, he was actually a good player, but yeah, he sucked balls as a coach. I'm glad we reached an agreement here.

etc...
simp = B81 (Dybala) - reason

:heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
How exactly he fits in at Inter. His not replacing Dzeko who replaced Lukaku. They already have Martinez who does the Dybala role and better at it. Seems like a luxury signing.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
I have a feeling that many people will be disappointed when Dybala leaves but the club is not magically fixed. Seems like many fans burdened all their expectations for success on Dybala and then get disappointed whenever Juve loses and he is an easy target to blame

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
was it worth fighting with your Tuz friends over this pussy?
You are not my friend. Just because we support the same team doesn't mean we have to like each other. The same goes for Juve 92. Both of you are not my friends.

I have no issues with XPerd - it's just banter.

Hust, one of the biggest Dybala detractors on here, is actually my friend, even though we disagree on may things, Dybala included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)