Paulo Dybala (81 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is only with Chiesa out. With a healthy Chiesa and Vlahovic, Dybala doesn’t have a place on the pitch imo. Not in a well-functioning starting XI. At this stage in his career with his pretty much non-existent athleticism, pace, and ability to work hard, he’s not a very useful player when you have a #9 like Vlahovic and a creative attacking winger. Chiesa had 11 assists last year and was on pace for 11 again this year before his injury (if he played same minutes). Dybala just isn’t creative enough in and around the box.

When he initially came I was hoping he would be a double digit (non-penalty) assist sorta player each season. 20-25 goals and 10-15 assists deal. But he hasn’t once put up 10+ non-penalty assists because he looks to shoot 99% of the time he has the ball around the box. Even going by since Vlahovic came, he just consistently ignores Dusan’s runs in the box. The worst recent one was the one against Inter where he easily could have set up Vlahovic with a simple pass for a wide open 1v1 with the keeper/easy goal but instead chose to take a contested shot and basically rolled the ball to Handanovic. It was embarrassing stuff from the guy who is supposed to be our number 10, our creative outlet. He doesn’t create near enough.

Anyways, what I’m saying is get another winger. Even if that winger is a slightly lesser player than Dybala. If he works hard, has some pace, and looks to create first, he’s more useful to our current squad than Dybala is. We’ll be better for it. If he’s young and has potential upside all the better.
Those numbers are a bit high to reach every season. I'd be more than happy if he got to around 15 goals and 10 assists.

I think his lack of athleticism isn't just hurting his performance, it's also one of the reasons he keeps getting injured. It's okay to be the number 10 for a mid table team and miss a couple of games, but you can't arguably be Juve's main man and be out half the season. In the seasons that he was consistently fit he performed well btw.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Dumb motherfucker makes more money in a month than you will make in your entire lifetime. Keep hating you pathetic inbred incel.
He doesn't make in a month what I made last year. Slightly less but its close. Still crazy to put it into perspective that my annual income is just slightly ahead of his monthly income. Football wages have gone crazy from what I remember in the beginning of my attention.

To be fair, now that I think about it. I'm comparing my household's gross to his individual net. Makes me feel even worse about how insane wages have gotten these last 10-15 years!

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He doesn't make in a month what I made last year. Slightly less but its close. Still crazy to put it into perspective that my annual income is just slightly ahead of his monthly income. Football wages have gone crazy from what I remember in the beginning of my attention.
So you make around 65k monthly? Cool.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This. Suckin a non-existent dick (Dybarbie's presumed penis) is a serious mental illness.
You, of all people, should shut the fuck up. The hypocritical dolt with your extremely biased and irrational views - Islamophobia (downright hatrted agenda tbh) and your constant deepthroating of Rodildo's cock.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to see a psychiatrist
Thank you for your concern.

- - - Updated - - -

That makes him a rich dumb motherfucker then.

Thankfully sport exists for such people to make a living, otherwise they'd be working in shifts with Lion over at Canadian Tire.
Don't belittle Lion's profession and efforts like that. Most of these athletes and celebrities (Insta Whores and Thots, Influencers - can't believe that's actually a fucking job) wouldn't even be able to work @ Canadian Tire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 72)