Paulo Dybala (93 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Easy to judge. We have all been there, leaving old jobs and moving on. Most of the time, employees take vacay or they are given less important tasks
It's not even the leaving, it's being told that you're leaving. I voluntarily left my last job, in that last week I worked 4 days and in total about 48 hours. If they had instead told me "hey your services are no longer needed, but keep coming in to work for the rest of the month," would've been an entirely different story. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's not even the leaving, it's being told that you're leaving. I voluntarily left my last job, in that last week I worked 4 days and in total about 48 hours. If they had instead told me "hey your services are no longer needed, but keep coming in to work for the rest of the month," would've been an entirely different story. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves.
I bet you would still get shat on if you didn't perform your tasks properly.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm glad he is leaving and this was overdue. However announcing he's leaving midway through the season was amateurish and impacts the season. I don't know what stopped them from communicating that at the end of the season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm glad he is leaving and this was overdue. However announcing he's leaving midway through the season was amateurish and impacts the season. I don't know what stopped them from communicating that at the end of the season.
decency. So Barbie can find a new doll house.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
that's why he keeps starting every single time when he's available, i see.

the club won't offer him a new contract probably because the output doesn't match the cost. but that's an other discussion.
This is only with Chiesa out. With a healthy Chiesa and Vlahovic, Dybala doesn’t have a place on the pitch imo. Not in a well-functioning starting XI. At this stage in his career with his pretty much non-existent athleticism, pace, and ability to work hard, he’s not a very useful player when you have a #9 like Vlahovic and a creative attacking winger. Chiesa had 11 assists last year and was on pace for 11 again this year before his injury (if he played same minutes). Dybala just isn’t creative enough in and around the box.

When he initially came I was hoping he would be a double digit (non-penalty) assist sorta player each season. 20-25 goals and 10-15 assists deal. But he hasn’t once put up 10+ non-penalty assists because he looks to shoot 99% of the time he has the ball around the box. Even going by since Vlahovic came, he just consistently ignores Dusan’s runs in the box. The worst recent one was the one against Inter where he easily could have set up Vlahovic with a simple pass for a wide open 1v1 with the keeper/easy goal but instead chose to take a contested shot and basically rolled the ball to Handanovic. It was embarrassing stuff from the guy who is supposed to be our number 10, our creative outlet. He doesn’t create near enough.

Anyways, what I’m saying is get another winger. Even if that winger is a slightly lesser player than Dybala. If he works hard, has some pace, and looks to create first, he’s more useful to our current squad than Dybala is. We’ll be better for it. If he’s young and has potential upside all the better.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Freeze him out of the squad, pronto.

He just doesn't give a fuck. Lost the ball in dangerous places at least 3 times in the last 2 games.

We ain't getting nowhere with this guy and we need that 4th place badly.
I said the same thing earlier, but his fanboys said I was crazy. Where are they now? Bunch of morons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)