Paulo Dybala (107 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd want to see him in Atletico lol.
didn't he already flirt with them a few years ago?

at least he'd have a good understanding with the coach. i can see him doing well there, other then the injures that is. and their fitness team is surely more competent than ours.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Can’t see Simeone taking him. Griezmann is more effective for his style of football. Just watch the work Griezmann did against Man United at RM off the ball in the second half and then try picture Dybala doing anything out of possession.

Hoping this all ends respectfully this year. Milan won’t pay those wages. Inter will see it as an opportunity to make money by offloading Lautaro for some cash and bringing Dybala in for free.

The number 10 role has sadly become redundant in modern football at the highest level unless that player wants to put in serious work off the ball or dictates every game he plays.
Yes we are a long way off the highest level, but if we want to get back there then tough decisions must be made to make that journey back there.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
didn't he already flirt with them a few years ago?

at least he'd have a good understanding with the coach. i can see him doing well there, other then the injures that is. and their fitness team is surely more competent than ours.
he met like 4 years ago with Simeone behind our back and plotted with him for a future transfer. He really wanted to join them back then. This was reported by polish journos who were making a documentary with Dybala back there. dont remember the correct date of it, but it was long before the suppossed trade for Lukaku.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Can’t see Simeone taking him. Griezmann is more effective for his style of football. Just watch the work Griezmann did against Man United at RM off the ball in the second half and then try picture Dybala doing anything out of possession.

Hoping this all ends respectfully this year. Milan won’t pay those wages. Inter will see it as an opportunity to make money by offloading Lautaro for some cash and bringing Dybala in for free.

The number 10 role has sadly become redundant in modern football at the highest level unless that player wants to put in serious work off the ball or dictates every game he plays.
Yes we are a long way off the highest level, but if we want to get back there then tough decisions must be made to make that journey back there.
Yeah, we can't complain we don't play European football and the stick to the same shit we have. Changes are needed and the worst thing with it all is the fact we can't simply do it all in one mercato. Clean up takes longer than everyone would like it to.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
However we spin it, losing a 28 years old Dybala for free is amateurish.
Alaba, Mbappe, Donnarumma, Kessie just from the back of my head. Besides Kessie, all of them have had much higher value than Dybala.

Obviously princess Dybala would be injured half the time.There are also 61 assists along with 100 goals.
Third of these assists come from set pieces.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We look a million times better with Dybala playing, so does Vlahovic. We have no flair in the team, just one dimensional donkeys. I hope we buy flair players because we still don't have many shots on goal even with Vlahovic. The less said about Kean and Morata the better.

And those complaining about losing in the CL finals, Modric/Kroos and Xavi/Iniesta were still all better than our MVPP and Higuain/Dybala is nothing compared to Ronaldo/Benzema and Suarez/Messi/Neymar. Both teams were better, period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)