Paulo Dybala (65 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 12, 2015
Back in 2015 when we bought him, my expectations where so high. I thought he would be the next world star.
He never reached the niveau of Del Piero or Tevez. In the end he was never worldclass and will never be.
I don´t mind if he goes, it´s only a shame that we didn´t sell him last year or 2 years ago.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Dybala thread seems to divide people.

Back in 2015 when we bought him, my expectations where so high. I thought he would be the next world star.
He never reached the niveau of Del Piero or Tevez. In the end he was never worldclass and will never be.
I don´t mind if he goes, it´s only a shame that we didn´t sell him last year or 2 years ago.
Imo what never made him world class was that he's too limited in his game.

Sure he might have a great left foot, but when your stamina, strength/physique and pace is quite mediocre then you won't be more than just a good player.

He had a few years where he really looked class, but he never managed to take the next step in his development.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2015
Dybala thread seems to divide people.

Imo what never made him world class was that he's too limited in his game.

Sure he might have a great left foot, but when your stamina, strength/physique and pace is quite mediocre then you won't be more than just a good player.

He had a few years where he really looked class, but he never managed to take the next step in his development.
yeah you might be right.
he has a good left food and his overview in the game is good, but otherwise he is very limited.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not even remotely close and he didn't want out anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Contatto nelle ultime ore tra la #Juventus e l’entourage di #Dybala: l’incontro con Jorge #Antun dovrebbe andare in scena lunedì ⚪️⚫️@GoalItalia

Monday meeting :baus:
Monday... yes I'm willing to bank another delay

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds shit

- - - Updated - - -

Please don't rename to Badass Chiesa. I beg you.
It's ok Beanie is more than capable of fucking things up by himself

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one will remember him once he's gone. He will be a nobody, already is tbh.
:rofl: :howler: I get it. The likes of you, The Norweigan psychopath and Sir Lacks A Lot of Brain Cells don't like him, but to say no one will remember him and that he's a nobody is truly pathetic, even by your standards. The guy is one of the top scorers all-time in Juventus history.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:rofl: :howler: I get it. The likes of you, The Norweigan psychopath and Sir Lacks A Lot of Brain Cells don't like him, but to say no one will remember him and that he's a nobody is truly pathetic, even by your standards. The guy is one of the top scorers all-time in Juventus history.
Does anyone remember Felice Borel?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No one will remember him once he's gone. He will be a nobody, already is tbh.
Ridiculous. He has scored +100 goals here and gave us many memorable moments with some of the crucial goals he has scored. Especially during his 1st season when he looked like he can score from any position on the field and was pivotal for completely turning our season around. I dont feel legend vibe about him but I wish him the best of luck.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
fuck knows why Soule isn't getting a look in the first team, ah wait I know it's because Allegri has fuck all faith in young attackers.
Like when Dybala (the guy whose career you destroyed with your username) came here and Allegri made him a starter immediately? :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Scored 90 of his 112 Juve goals under Allegri, the club legend coach you constantly call trash right now. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)