Paulo Dybala (55 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Threatening me and calling me a moron and then asking the mods to thread ban me? Do you hear yourself? Get help you maniacal hypocrite.

Sent me to the hospital? Bwahaha. How mature. Ok tough guy.
Don't act all innocent. You have been following me around for some time now trying to provoke me.

If it is my dick you want, then just take the plane to Norway. I'll let you suck it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The thing with him imo; he seems to have a great shot from distance and pretty good freekick taker

But his stamina, workrate, physique/strength, pace and driblings seems pretty mediocre. Is this correct?

I remember him scoring many great goals from distance, but never really managed to dribble well

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The thing with him imo; he seems to have a great shot from distance and pretty good freekick taker

But his stamina, workrate, physique/strength, pace and driblings seems pretty mediocre. Is this correct?

I remember him scoring many great goals from distance, but never really managed to dribble well
He actually is a great dribbler. Fantastic in tight spaces. That's one of his strengths along with a great left foot.

Every other attribute is just mediocre to poor. That's why he never became an elite player.

His first touch is average, he is slow(unable to take on defenders), most importantly, he is physically and mentally fragile. He reminds me of Özil way too much and how his career panned out.

I hope we're done with him once the season ends. Thanks for your contribution but about time we move on.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He actually is a great dribbler. Fantastic in tight spaces. That's one of his strengths along with a great left foot.

Every other attribute is just mediocre to poor. That's why he never became an elite player.

His first touch is average, he is slow(unable to take on defenders), most importantly, he is physically and mentally fragile. He reminds me of Özil way too much and how his career panned out.

I hope we're done with him once the season ends. Thanks for your contribution but about time we move on.
I just can't recall him doing dribbles and getting past players with it, but I take your word on it as I don't watch Juve much. So I'm probably wrong.

He seems to only excel in one position and that's right behind the striker, he doesn't have the pace or stamina to play on the wing.

When he scored those two goals against Barcelona as showed above, I thought he would be the next big thing.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

i mean it's very hard to defend. the replacement will be inevitably worse, but at least more reliable.
Many said the same thing when Ronaldo left yet we signed Vlahovic who is probably eventually going to be better for us in the long run.

This is a great great opportunity to reshape our team and build a more balanced lineup. We get rid of two tactically incompatible strikers and build a more well rounded team. Just like the best teams in Europe.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

i mean it's very hard to defend. the replacement will be inevitably worse, but at least more reliable.
It gets worse when you go further back. His last goal or assist in a CL knockout match was against Spurs in 2018. 12 matches since then. His goals before that were that brace against Barca in 2017 QFs. This club has played 18 CL matches since then. Dybala has 1 goal - 0 assists in that time. He has as many red cards as goals and assists combined. That’s simply inexcusable for a 5 mil/year forward, let alone one who wants to be paid ~10 mil/year.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He's our link from midfield to striker so his replacement needs to be a B2B midfielder with goals and assists or a winger with goals and assists and willing to accept ~8M salary. If Morata and Kean go then we need replacements for them plus Dybala so I'd say it's easier to extend him until he becomes surplus. We're so shit in attack as it is and just spent 75M on Vlahovic so what makes anyone think Dybala's replacement is going to be anyone remotely good? We'd need to sell De Ligt for the type of replacement that we actually need.

Get a deputy Dybala, deputy Chiesa, and left-winger. That changes everything for us and really is all that is required to win Serie A. We look a million times better when Dybala is playing, his influence is huge on the current team. I have no allegiance to him but he literally is the only creative player we have since we don't know what Chiesa will be like and rely on Cuadrado who's inconsistent.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We need Left winger to replace him, a great one.
433 with Vlahovic as top man, Chiesa from the right we only need an explosive left wing

Someone who play like Robben or Hazard in their prime

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)