Paulo Dybala (53 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I am not defending it, but why are we blaming him for yesterday? You can blame him for his lack of availability, his prior failures in the competition, but yesterday is not on him.
I’m not blaming the match on him. It obviously wasn’t on him. I blame that on our mentally fragile team. Vlahovic and Morty choked away chance after chance in the first half and then we collapsed like pussies The moment they scored their first shot of the game. That’s on our players and our coach too for not fixing it.

But I did expect Dybala to offer something against a tired opponent and instead he offered zilch when he came on and was just another part of our 15 minute colossal embarrassment. It’s been a multi-year pattern with him, injured or fit, so it’s hard to give him the benefit of doubt and say he would have done better if he was fit. Because he hasn’t for 5 years now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We need to build a team that has reliable players and as great as dybala is, he doesn't offer that. When he plays he is great, we win he scores he creates and everyone is happy. But that lasts a handful of games at a time.

I'm not saying go replace him with a shit cunt. But if he walks for free, as devastating as that would be, I certainly hope we bring in a quality player.

@Bianconero81, how long do we continue with his constant injuries? It just doesn't make sense anymore...and a higher salary for a long period of time at his age? Come on..doesn't make sense mate.

Who and how we replace him is the big question.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Will he suddenly become less injury prone next season at a different club? Maybe. But the fact is he’s missed more than 30% of his games last three seasons (might even be much more than that by now) That automatically makes him unreliable. I wish him the best elsewhere, time for us to invest in someone else.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I love Dybala but we can't afford a no. 10 who gone missing in UCL knock out stages for 3 years anymore. Either extend with lower wages or don't extend at all.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I love Dybala but we can't afford a no. 10 who gone missing in UCL knock out stages for 3 years anymore. Either extend with lower wages or don't extend at all.
I dont understand how him accepting a lower salary is a solution? If he gets injured again we are fucked regardless of him earning $2 or $20m per season. The key issue remains.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He can still play in some league matches and we can avoid losing him for free.
So are you assuming we bring in another quality player that we can rely on in addition to keeping dybala? Keeping mind when dybala is available the team needs to adapt to him..so the new player coming in would need to be like for like in every way.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Even if he manages to stay fit, he seems to have lost some pace and hasn’t had the same influence on games as he used to. Loved him as a player here but it’s looking like his time here is up.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes, he's the main issue :sergio: :wallbang:

Which hole do you fuckers keep crawling out of? It's so infuriating. I somehow wish I could send a full impact virtual punch to every single Dybala hater, so you could feel the full force of 240 pounds behind it. In the meantime, I'm going to take out my anger on my maid and the AC cleaning crew today.
He's certainly not the main issue. But he's part of it. Missing Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, McKennie, Zakaria, Chiesa and in practice also Dybala and Bernardeschi is just too much for us at the moment.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Not his fault he's a broken athlete but he is and we can't build a team around him.
Man, there’s definitely alot to blame on him. We are built to move, not sit on a computer playing video games. I can and i will say that he has so many muscular imbalancies that he never took seriously and just wanted to play football and get paid well, which he did but to say that he couldn’t look more like an athlete is just complete BS.

It’s like the movie Gladiator, where the emperor loses its people’s faith and that’s what is happening with Dybala. i’v lost my faith long time ago and knowing, and knowing he ain’t doing everything he can to be professional as possible, just makes sick on my stomach. Does he have the quality in certain areas of the game? Answer is yes, but is he vulnerable for all the possible temptations current world is offering to us? Answer is also yes. Lazyness is the direction we’re going towards as a people, and he’s leading the force of not even doing the only tasks he has for each day properly.

OUT.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This has become a common theme with him. On all our past eliminations, he was never there. Always getting injured at the most crucial phase of the season.

The Neymar of this team without the outrageous wages. He can go attend Milano fashion week again but this time, I hope he stays there and never returns to Turin again.

And Allegri wanted to build the team around this guy... Our whole management are stuck in the past.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck off already! Never want to see him in our shirt ever again.
I never want to see you post ever again, but unfortunately we're stuck with you.

Why don't you go commiserate with your buddies @ Red Cafe and erect a shrine for your mancrush Rodildo?

- - - Updated - - -

Let's lose him on a free. Than what? Who is coming in to replace him? Do you think Pogba or Fagjinho are going to improve our overall pace, movement and dynamism? Yes, Dybala's recurring injuries are frustrating as fuck, but what if Chiesa comes back and sucks dick or takes more than a year to be ready? There goes another season.

If we're losing Dybala, we must bring in both Zaniolo and SMS.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Our medical team are useless, it's abnormal that we suffer so many injuries and so frequently. No Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Zakaria, Bonucci, Chiellini and it's the same every season. Other major clubs never have such issues. It's not bad luck, there's a science behind it and perhaps related to training. I feel like we only do fitness training until we break our players instead of tactical training.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Our medical team are useless, it's abnormal that we suffer so many injuries and so frequently. No Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Zakaria, Bonucci, Chiellini and it's the same every season. Other major clubs never have such issues. It's not bad luck, there's a science behind it and perhaps related to training. I feel like we only do fitness training until we break our players instead of tactical training.
All fitness training and no passing training probably. And despite all the fitness training we play at a snail's pace with very little off the ball movement or pressing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keep running your dirty mouth, internet warrior. In the real world, I would have sent you to the hospital.

Mods, please threadban this moron.
Threatening me and calling me a moron and then asking the mods to thread ban me? Do you hear yourself? Get help you maniacal hypocrite.

Sent me to the hospital? Bwahaha. How mature. Ok tough guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)