Paulo Dybala (91 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Hardly an argument. A request was made and denied/rejected. Aren't you the same guy spewing nonsense in the Russia Ukraine thread? It seems you really enjoy buying into the propaganda machine spewed by the media, as long as it suits your narrative. Don't ever fucking quote me again btw. I don't wish to engage in any form of discourse with you. I have zero respect for you.
If I were you, I wouldn`t want to argue with me too. We are both aware I owned you since the first day you started this intercourse. And here is the outcome: you tapping out :lol:.

But I won`t stop until I eradicate you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If I were you, I wouldn`t want to argue with me too. We are both aware I owned you since the first day you started this intercourse. And here is the outcome: you tapping out :lol:.

But I won`t stop until I eradicate you.
Delusional and lacking in intelligence. Like I said, Sir Lacks A lot of Brain Cells is a name that is befitting of your mental and emotional capabilities. I am not tapping out. You are a troll and a lame one at that. Your objective is not to engage in any form of discussion but simply to stir shit because it gives your pathetic existence a sense of purpose, it gives your life meaning. Eradicate? Good luck with that. I eat people like you for breakfast and then shit them out before lunch.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:rofl: :howler: Have you seen Lolcacku this season? The some Lolcacku that sucked balls @ United and is sucking donkey dick @ Chelsea now? Yes, let's bring in a giant oaf who disappears in big games, the same accusation leveled at Dybala coincidentally. You guys are a bunch of fucking hypocrites with selective memory issues.
Man you like him and i'm okay with that , but pls don't pretend like Dybala has been good , back in 2017 i thought he would be world class , at least another Aguero :lol: , but this guy didn't delivery .

Lukaku this yeas isn't doing better , but he has some other problems , he ain't that injury prone (like Dybala) , and maybe he would perform better under Allegri .

Lukaku at Inter was world class , he was a beast , that's why Chelsea paid 110m for him .

If we exchanged them we wouldn't lose Dybala for free , i have absolutely no problem with Dybala leaving this team (i want him gone) , but it sucks he is leaving for free , he should've been sold earlier .

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
Bah!!! As reported in the News ,it was a simple request from a group of players (South Americans...IMO) Dybala and Cuadrado went to present it to their coach ,but Allegri's reaction was exaggerated .
I don't know how Max would have reacted, Had Chiellini and Bonucci made that request.
1647701401185.png

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Man you like him and i'm okay with that , but pls don't pretend like Dybala has been good , back in 2017 i thought he would be world class , at least another Aguero :lol: , but this guy didn't delivery .

Lukaku this yeas isn't doing better , but he has some other problems , he ain't that injury prone (like Dybala) , and maybe he would perform better under Allegri .

Lukaku at Inter was world class , he was a beast , that's why Chelsea paid 110m for him .

If we exchanged them we wouldn't lose Dybala for free , i have absolutely no problem with Dybala leaving this team (i want him gone) , but it sucks he is leaving for free , he should've been sold earlier .
He was good under Sarri, and he has been solid for us this season whenever available. I acknowledge his injuries are an annoyance and that we should offer him a contract that reflects his age and availability.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He was good under Sarri, and he has been solid for us this season whenever available. I acknowledge his injuries are an annoyance and that we should offer him a contract that reflects his age and availability.
Yes he wasn't bad under Sarri i agree , but our expectations were way higher , at least mine , i thought he would be world class but that's not the case .

I wouldn't mind him for 6-7m salary for next 4 years (Rather than losing him for free) , best case scenario would've been if we sold him 1-2y ago for 50-60 m , but it's to late now .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes he wasn't bad under Sarri i agree , but our expectations were way higher , at least mine , i thought he would be world class but that's not the case .

I wouldn't mind him for 6-7m salary for next 4 years (Rather than losing him for free) , best case scenario would've been if we sold him 1-2y ago for 50-60 m , but it's to late now .
I agree that his base should be somewhere around the 7-7.5 mark and the rest in appearance bonuses, goals scored, assists provided and trophies won. If he doesn't agree to those terms, we'll lose him for free, but that's just how life is. We shouldn't have made him that offer and reneged on it - that was an amateur mistake. In any case, if we do lose him, I hope we bring in someone with creativity and flair.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He had 11 goals - 6 assists over an entire Serie A season under Sarri. His 4th most productive season at the club. And he flopped in the CL knockouts yet again, doing nothing of note in the embarrassing first leg 1-0 loss, and being out injured for the second, where the team played better without him. He was good that year, but not even close to top class.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He had 11 goals - 6 assists over an entire Serie A season under Sarri. His 4th most productive season at the club. And he flopped in the CL knockouts yet again, doing nothing of note in the embarrassing first leg 1-0 loss, and being out injured for the second, where the team played better without him. He was good that year, but not even close to top class.
slapping.gif

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
pi vs b81 :lol: :heart:

anyway, if two senior players like cuadrado and dybala ask for extra rest after a defeat like we suffered just a few days ago, then this squad is borderline hopeless. if i was shit in my job despite my undeserved salary, i'd try to do better and postpone my requests to a more appropriate occasion. dedication must be an all time low now.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
pi vs b81 :lol: :heart:

anyway, if two senior players like cuadrado and dybala ask for extra rest after a defeat like we suffered just a few days ago, then this squad is borderline hopeless. if i was shit in my job despite my undeserved salary, i'd try to do better and postpone my requests to a more appropriate occasion. dedication must be an all time low now.
You can understand Cuadrado to some extent as due to the injury crisis some players have played non stop. But Dybala has been injured for the past 25 days and still wants to rest his body.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Bah!!! As reported in the News ,it was a simple request from a group of players (South Americans...IMO) Dybala and Cuadrado went to present it to their coach ,but Allegri's reaction was exaggerated .
I don't know how Max would have reacted, Had Chiellini and Bonucci made that request.
1647701401185.png
exaggerated ? We were knocked out from a team that we should be beating every single day of the week, and they request time off? Dybala out of all people?
Please

Nejc

May 13, 2006
You can understand Cuadrado to some extent as due to the injury crisis some players have played non stop. But Dybala has been injured for the past 25 days and still wants to rest his body.
General fitness and injury situation of the team is horrible so players could feel that something is wrong with training, Dybala and Cuadrado are two of the most senior non injured players at the moment so it makes sense its them talking to coaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)