Paulo Dybala (115 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

After reading this, he's a goner for sure now.

Love the fact that we're not sparing vice captains/key figures at the club. Exactly how Real Madrid dealt with the Ramos situation. Ruthless when needed.

If Bonucci had an expiring contract, he would've been told to fuck off too if he didn't agree to our demands. Too bad that Terrorist Tici has signed him up till 2024.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
He was a really talented young prospect with lots of potential when we signed him in 2015, and he looked like he was going to be the next big thing in that ’16-‘17 run to the CL finals. In the succeeding years after that he’s stagnated, regressed even, and never developed into that Agüero caliber star forward that we all envisioned he would become when we bought him from Palermo. Its safe to say that, at 29 years old, this is his peak as a player in terms of ability and physical prowess. In some ways he reminds me of Götze; a young player who looked like he would take the football world by storm but never lived up to the billing because his body let him down. I think Dybala would have really flourished if he played maybe 20-30 years ago when footballers got by on skill even if they were mediocre athletes. In this day and age where footballers are more athletes and less artisans, Dybala’s physical deficiencies are laid bare. He’s a relic of a bygone era. Im all for keeping him if his wage demands were less than €7 million annually and resigned on a 2+1 year optional deal, but if both him and his agent are standing firm on €8 million plus on a 5 year contract, I’d rather let him walk for free and see what we can get on the marker than be saddled with that contract.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He got to play with both Messi and Ronaldo through good stretches of his career, yet didn’t learn the most important thing. How to condition yourself and stay fit.

Messi has come back from a pulled hamstring in 2 weeks. Dybala takes a month to come back from muscle fatigue or a thigh injury.

I’m happy with Bene’s style. Let’s see his attitude towards playing, his future and a renewal and work from there before putting anything on the table.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dumb management should have sold him last summer ffs
Not even remotely close and he didn't want out anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Contatto nelle ultime ore tra la #Juventus e l’entourage di #Dybala: l’incontro con Jorge #Antun dovrebbe andare in scena lunedì ⚪️⚫️@GoalItalia

Monday meeting :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)