Paulo Dybala (62 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's had quite a few of those shots this season which didn't go in. The old Dybala would have scored those.

Overall I'm positively surprised by his contribution to this 433 aka 43-something. He's not a winger but with physical B2B and RB on his side, it does work in general. Just score those almost-in goals, ffs.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
”Juve had a very beautiful game. A lot faster, with more determination. Vertical passing. And with an amazing Dybala tonight: I never saw him run so much. HE PLAYED LIKE A REAL CAPTAIN. And these are things that a coach appreciates a lot.”

[Capello, Sky via @NonSoloJuve]

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Obviously his biggest moment was the shot from his favoured position in the first half, but I thought he put in a real captain's performance. I've never seen him run so much over 90 minutes. Apart from the assist he put in some key passes, one or two of which could have been assists.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
”Juve had a very beautiful game. A lot faster, with more determination. Vertical passing. And with an amazing Dybala tonight: I never saw him run so much. HE PLAYED LIKE A REAL CAPTAIN. And these are things that a coach appreciates a lot.”

[Capello, Sky via @NonSoloJuve]
He has played like a real captain the whole season. He is everywhere while taking responsibility and acting like a leader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)