Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I expect Paulo to take that shot always, it's his favorite position

- - - Updated - - -

Easy pass. Any other player could have done that
He could have passed but he had a good chance - the type he likes and it didnt go in. Im not mad at him not passing the ball.
Also the Atalanta defender is close to the line of the pass so he could have intercepted it as well and then some of you would say he should have taken the shot.

I think Dybala had a great game but was a bit unlucky. Vlahovic was good but not excellent. Morata needs a kicking. He gets into 1 vs 1 and then he start wasting time instead of buring it.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He could have passed but he had a good chance - the type he likes and it didnt go in. Im not mad at him not passing the ball.
Also the Atalanta defender is close to the line of the pass so he could have intercepted it as well and then some of you would say he should have taken the shot.

I think Dybala had a great game but was a bit unlucky. Vlahovic was good but not excellent. Morata needs a kicking. He gets into 1 vs 1 and then he start wasting time instead of buring it.
High probability it would be..
Also a high probability the fifa experts calling for a pass there have never actually kicked a ball :)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
High probability it would be..
Also a high probability the fifa experts calling for a pass there have never actually kicked a ball :)
FIFA experts would know that a lobbed pass ends in goalkeepers hands, short pass gets intercepted and strong short pass ends with bad first touch by the attacker. It was wise move to do the finesse shot, none could know he will move the GK though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I read some stuff that his agent wasn't properly authorized and that was the main reason for the extension delay.

How true is that?
No idea but this was amusing. Probably Nedved is the dunce trying to lowball our captain and star player. Makes sense since the other idiot that fucked everything up is Tottenham's problem now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)