Paulo Dybala (124 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Lol for the hard dicks about Dybala's quick thinking etc. etc. That really is basic football IQ you see on any level every week... The beauty was in the pass and finishing itself. Even if the goalie made a mess out of it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lol for the hard dicks about Dybala's quick thinking etc. etc. That really is basic football IQ you see on any level every week... The beauty was in the pass and finishing itself. Even if the goalie made a mess out of it.
:lol:

this man is trying to draw all the dybalists offside

Jun 6, 2015
Id have loved to see how his career at Juve panned out if we never signed Higuain and instead replaced Pogba.
I don't think the Higuain signing affected him negatively at all. The Ronaldo signing was far more problematic to him because he lost his status as the main man in our attack and it was difficult to fit in two players who are not at their best defensively.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't think the Higuain signing affected him negatively at all. The Ronaldo signing was far more problematic to him because he lost his status as the main man in our attack and it was difficult to fit in two players who are not at their best defensively.
I think Mandzukic as a partner suited him much better than Higuain who's more of a lone striker type. Also after losing Pogba and Marchisio Dybs started to play much much deeper.

Agreed on Ronaldo suiting Dybs even worse than Higuain though

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Paulo Dybala vs Sassuolo:

Completed the most dribbles (5) in the match.

Most fouled player.

Won the most duels (8) in the match.

Scored one goal, assisted a goal and won Man of the Match.

8.7 rating. ⭐️
Not an assist I think but he was great.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Paulo Dybala vs Sassuolo:

Completed the most dribbles (5) in the match.

Most fouled player.

Won the most duels (8) in the match.

Scored one goal, assisted a goal and won Man of the Match.

8.7 rating. ⭐️
Not an assist I think but he was great.
I disagree actually. He played great in that 3 minute blitz but then he was nothing more than ok.
When we changed to 4-3-3 he was actually the one who didnt get things done.
Its a 6.5 for me and only because of his goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)