Paulo Dybala (79 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its a regular dybala thing and he should haveNo excuses. He is the cAptain and needs to lead by example, even of he is not happy with the sub.

Tantrums should not be toleratedd
Shouldnt read too much into it. He was a bit frustrated for being subbed out after a stellar game and a great deal of effort he put in all over the pitch. He was given free role which I feel suits him the best. Keep going Paolo :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer players who care as opposed to flegmatic ones. How many times had u seen disgruntled look at Ale's face, especially during Capello's era? It is ok. They arent robots.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Shouldnt read too much into it. He was a bit frustrated for being subbed out after a stellar game and a great deal of effort he put in all over the pitch. He was given free role which I feel suits him the best. Keep going Paolo :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer players who care as opposed to flegmatic ones. How many times had u seen disgruntled look at Ale's face, especially during Capello's era? It is ok. They arent robots.
Dp was different Because he had huge issues with capello behind the scenes, and delpiero had validbreasons to be mad. He wasnt like that with other coaches.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
the above post is an example of gaslighting and distorting reality to suit a specific narrative.
He's the village idiot of the Dybala Hate Community, the Chieftain of Shitfuckery if ever there was one.

- - - Updated - - -

Dayum. Your on fire today. Hittin these kids with the dictionary definitions.
Gaslighting is an example of an ad hominem logical fallacy, so Lion is absolutely spot on. Dybala was slightly upset about the substitution, but he didn't shout or make a big deal out of it. Some people just love clutching at straws. Ronaldo always gets pissed when he's subbed, and his reactions are far more animated.

Last edited:

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Gaslighting is an example of an ad hominem logical fallacy, so Lion is absolutely spot on. Dybala was slightly upset about the substitution, but he didn't shout or make a big deal out of it. Some people just love clutching at straws. Ronaldo always gets pissed when he's subbed, and his reactions are far more animated.
This is classic Dybala critique on this forum tho. Its expected by now. He cant win basically.

Thought he had a fantastic game yesterday and did really well.

The so called tantrum of being substituted is unnecessary but doesnt really matter in the end. its emotional and in the moment stuff that people forget, but offcourse with the contract situation and everything it gets more attention. Im not worried about it. Expecting him to start against Atalanta and play an important role

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is classic Dybala critique on this forum tho. Its expected by now. He cant win basically.

Thought he had a fantastic game yesterday and did really well.

The so called tantrum of being substituted is unnecessary but doesnt really matter in the end. its emotional and in the moment stuff that people forget, but offcourse with the contract situation and everything it gets more attention. Im not worried about it. Expecting him to start against Atalanta and play an important role
That's the thing though - it wasn't a tantrum. A tantrum is defined as an outburst or a fit of rage. He just looked puzzled by the decision, made a face and that was that.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
That's the thing though - it wasn't a tantrum. A tantrum is defined as an outburst or a fit of rage. He just looked puzzled by the decision, made a face and that was that.
yeh its a fart in the wind. Nothing basically. I think he enjoyed the game a lot and wanted a goal. Only natural you dont want to be benched. That said Mister is the one in charge and rotations will happen more frequently now. Im sure It wont be a problem

Last edited:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
There's clearly a rift between him and the management. He puts his head down and gets the job done, but in his mind I think he's already somewhere else. Maybe barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)