Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lion it's Verona not Real Madrid.

Sent from my ...
sure, but every match now matters. we still in fight for title. and we face more veronas and napolis than we do madrids.

we need players that show up consistently to matches, not just big games. dybala has been very consistent this season. 24 matches 11 goals and 5 assists. he is averaging a goal or assist every 2 matches. thats very consistent and what identifies a top player in your team. and this is not counting other crucial aspects of his game that he brings like dropping back to recycle possession and spread play or control tempo cuz our midfield can't do it if their life depended on it.

he's basically showing up whenever he isn't injured.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I dont even understand what youre saying but I totally agree
basically lanecelot is saying dybala was unhappy with team winning and performance, when it was obvious he was unhappy at being subbed because he felt he could still contribute more to the game. had nothing to do with team performance

basically lancelot is creating a fake reality in which a problem exists when it doesn't and now hustini and others will come parrot same narrative.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Lion,
We had a perfect night. Everybody played well. Our latest signings scored on theor debuts. The team have the enthusiasm back. We are in good form, getting results and have the momentum.

Why would he need to react like that, after being subbed off?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
because he didn't want to be subbed off? you are complaining that a player that wants to contribute is upset about being subbed.

that reaction is not as bad as some of the antics del piero has done after being subbed, but we don't worry about it do we? . you are reading too much into a player that loves playing and is competitive.

this was his reaction after the win vs bologna last match day last season when juve mad the cl. does it feel like a player that doesn't care for his team?

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Well, the coach thought he didn't need to "contribute" any more so he subbed him off.
He needs to learn to respect his coach and his teammates.

When you are subbed off, you congratulate your teammates , applaud the crowd, hug your coach, high five your buddies on the bench.

You do not create bad chemistry, you do not question coach decisions (on the field? or act like a little boy on a birthday party.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Meh, I just thought he was protecting Dybala given his recent up and down fitness, we have many important games to come.

Players sulking about subs is part and parcel of the game, as long as he doesn't linger on it.
i agree

- - - Updated - - -

Calm the fuck down. It was fucking Verona, not Real Madrid (remember Cardiff and 2018 when he was sent off :lol:)
if players only need to perform against real madrids and bayerns then morata is only forward we need ever

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Some people act like that Dybala pass was just a casual thing.
Look at the situation, 90% of players in the league don't have the ability to weigh that properly in training. :D

Idk to me, If he was leaving, he wouldn't give two fucks about wanting to contribute more.
With chiesa back, we'll be eating lightning and crapping thunder bitches so think positive meng.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what do you mean? his quick thinking and anticipation provided a perfect del piero style assist for the opening goal.
He needs to know his place.

I Dont like some of allegris ways, but he is the coach and dybala must show respecto and give an example. Is a bad habitbof him to throw tantrums eveeytime he gets subbed and that really triggers me.

Im pretty sure allegri is not excited to See dybala cry Also.

- - - Updated - - -

because he didn't want to be subbed off? you are complaining that a player that wants to contribute is upset about being subbed.

that reaction is not as bad as some of the antics del piero has done after being subbed, but we don't worry about it do we? . you are reading too much into a player that loves playing and is competitive.

this was his reaction after the win vs bologna last match day last season when juve mad the cl. does it feel like a player that doesn't care for his team?
Do not support This kind of attitude.

Just dont

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

I Dont like some of allegris ways, but he is the coach and dybala must show respecto and give an example. Is a bad habitbof him to throw tantrums eveeytime he gets subbed and that really triggers me.

Bro this is being blown out of proportion. Player gets upset about beig subbed is a regular thing that happens to EVERY team. Literally every team. This is the only place where it's made to be a big deal.

Everyone else forgets and moves on

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Wait until Lion and co. say 'we didn't deserve him' when he ditches this team for more money elsewhere

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bro this is being blown out of proportion. Player gets upset about beig subbed is a regular thing that happens to EVERY team. Literally every team. This is the only place where it's made to be a big deal.

Everyone else forgets and moves on

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Its a regular dybala thing and he should haveNo excuses. He is the cAptain and needs to lead by example, even of he is not happy with the sub.

Tantrums should not be toleratedd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)