Paulo Dybala (321 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dont matter how many caps he had is most were 10 mins cameos in matches against Zimbabwe and usa lmao.

Fact is totti was starter when it mattered in the important tournaments.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
You’re a troll and an idiot. You have no idea what you’re talking about. They both started lots of matches.

At WC’s and EC’s, Totti started 15 matches, Del Piero started 11 matches.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You’re a troll and an idiot. You have no idea what you’re talking about. They both started lots of matches.

At WC’s and EC’s, Totti started 15 matches, Del Piero started 11 matches.
So you just proved my point. Del piero was second to totti.

Now go back to talking about clean sheets and beating Barca

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Ahh yes. Because one started 15 and one started 11. Yeah, that Del Piero only ever played 10 minute cameos against Zimbabwe and USA type teams. :baus:

Go troll about something else, instead of one of the greatest Juve players of all time, you mentally retarded child of incest.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No mention of allegro or clean sheets.

Where did I say anything about del piero legend stats for juve? We talking about national team.

But you as usual have such poor reading comprehension that you want to jump down anyone. What a toxic life

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Where did I say anything about del piero legend stats for juve? We talking about national team.

But you as usual have such poor reading comprehension that you want to jump down anyone. What a toxic life

Reading comprehension? Seems you don’t even understand what you’re writing. Lol You just said he didn’t start in important matches ever. Only 10 minute cameos against shit teams. I just showed he started in 11 major tournament matches, Totti in 15. You’re trolling or you’re dumb as fuck. But keep on keeping on you sad little turd.

- - - Updated - - -

Time for ignore. Obnoxious as fuck reading nonsensical lies and shitposting about club legends.

Apr 29, 2006
Time to shine for him. Here now or next year with a different team. If we manage to squeeze the scudetto out of Merda's filthy hands... we will see. At the very least he will get better offers.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Ahh yes. Because one started 15 and one started 11. Yeah, that Del Piero only ever played 10 minute cameos against Zimbabwe and USA type teams. :baus:

Go troll about something else, instead of one of the greatest Juve players of all time, you mentally retarded child of incest.

Reading comprehension? Seems you don’t even understand what you’re writing. Lol You just said he didn’t start in important matches ever. Only 10 minute cameos against shit teams. I just showed he started in 11 major tournament matches, Totti in 15. You’re trolling or you’re dumb as fuck. But keep on keeping on you sad little turd.

- - - Updated - - -

Time for ignore. Obnoxious as fuck reading nonsensical lies and shitposting about club legends.
speaking of club legends, paulo dybala has more goals scored than platini. this makes him a club legend. what a great achievement. congrats paulo on showing what it means to be a great striker
Nice chat :lol:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dybala met families with babies and kids who wanted autographs this morning at the JHotel. “Don't leave us”, the fans implored him and he smiled back while taking pictures with them.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
We should renew him, there is no other player with his qualities who would be cheaper to buy. Renewing is economically the best option and he isn't walking on his lasts boots. Has several years in him. Don't know why it is even a question to not renew him. Splashing almost 40m+ on a new player (less good) is the alternative.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dybala met families with babies and kids who wanted autographs this morning at the JHotel. “Don't leave us”, the fans implored him and he smiled back while taking pictures with them.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
@Mark @JCK oh god. That famous Argentine smile.

Oh god

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We should renew him, there is no other player with his qualities who would be cheaper to buy. Renewing is economically the best option and he isn't walking on his lasts boots. Has several years in him. Don't know why it is even a question to not renew him. Splashing almost 40m+ on a new player (less good) is the alternative.
Ok but for 3 years max.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 296)