Paulo Dybala (157 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Every time someone praises Dybala on here, it is inevitable that some low-IQ, tuna for brains imbecile will point out that “hE hAsNt dOnE iT iN tHe CL”

This is the first time he’s suffered a long term injury. Well as it turns out, without him we can’t even win Serie A :disagree:

You wanted a Juventus without Dybala, you got your wish this season. Now enjoy your 4th place finish while Inter win the Scudetto, ungrateful losers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Every time someone praises Dybala on here, it is inevitable that some low-IQ, tuna for brains imbecile will point out that “hE hAsNt dOnE iT iN tHe CL”

This is the first time he’s suffered a long term injury. Well as it turns out, without him we can’t even win Serie A :disagree:

You wanted a Juventus without Dybala, you got your wish this season. Now enjoy your 4th place finish while Inter win the Scudetto, ungrateful losers.
I've said Dybala saved our asses last season multiple times. But I didn't see it happening this season even without the injury. He was abysmal in the first half (when fit).

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
19 games and 7 goals and 6 assists. Not saying it's amazing but it's not shit either. He barely played in CL too.

I didn't say I'd want Icardi. I said we wouldn't lose anything.

Oh and just because he's not great at PSG doesn't mean he's not a good player. Many players choked in other teams. But Icardi's record isn't that bad as for his stay in Paris. But please, stop pretending like he was shit at Inter. He did great.

Whenever you think he's a bad striker just look at his spell at Inter. If we had him instead of Ronaldo (which I'm not suggesting we should do, no), he'd score shitload of goals.
:tup:

Icardi is really underrated here.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Careful buddy, you are insulting an Indian football expert. :baus:
You mean this guy?

kunalstory_647_072816080151.jpg

Yeah, such a "football expert"... :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Elvin is one of the best posters on this forum :tup:
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, Elvin is one of the nicest guy around here.
You 2 would make a nice couple. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :howler: Now, you're just talking out of your ass, absolutely tripping. Luca Toni was a nobody, a journeyman striker who got his big break at 28 years of age. Before that, he was plying his trade for the likes of mighty Palermo and Brescia. He had 3-4 years playing at the highest level.
Wait, did @Elvin say Toni was better than Dybala? :rofl: Even Post Moronic doesn't post that kind of garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah why are we without him every fuckin time? Being fit, available and inform is also a skill... which he lacks. Sell.
Del Piero was hugely overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

At least he was a top scorer, WC winning starter, and performed well at a super club like Bayern.

I would love a Dybala like this.
:rofl: How many did Toni score for Juve? Less than Amauri, dumbass.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You mean this guy?

kunalstory_647_072816080151.jpg

Yeah, such a "football expert"... :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

You 2 would make a nice couple. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, did @Elvin say Toni was better than Dybala? :rofl: Even Post Moronic doesn't post that kind of garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero was hugely overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: How many did Toni score for Juve? Less than Amauri, dumbass.
2101A9D3-3990-4D80-B119-FA016AB9E0FE.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)