Paulo Dybala (133 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’m not Dybalas biggest fan (duh) but this midfield does our attackers no favors whatsoever, they have to do everything by themselves. I didn’t see Dybala really miss any obvious chances, and he’s returning from a long absence so as much as I wanna shit on him, I think it’d be a little harsh.

That being said, he should get more realistic about his worth.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I’m not Dybalas biggest fan (duh) but this midfield does our attackers no favors whatsoever, they have to do everything by themselves. I didn’t see Dybala really miss any obvious chances, and he’s returning from a long absence so as much as I wanna shit on him, I think it’d be a little harsh.

That being said, he should get more realistic about his worth.
Maybe he could create something himself instead of -I'll be polite- this...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im not commenting his play today, but what is completely obvious is his lack of winners mentality. His body language, his manner completely changes when he gets a little frustrated and he completely goes into this lazy mood where he just drags on the pitch, makes mistakes and cant do the simplest play.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'd say he had a mixed game, but overall positive. Nothing spectacular though.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not commenting his play today, but what is completely obvious is his lack of winners mentality. His body language, his manner completely changes when he gets a little frustrated and he completely goes into this lazy mood where he just drags on the pitch, makes mistakes and cant do the simplest play.
Seems like this is universal among all our forwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)