Paulo Dybala (90 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sell. Not because he isn't class when In form, because he is, but imo it's simply time to move on for both club and player. The god awful season, the high salary demands (If they were not true, why does it take so damn long to negotiate a new contract) and the dinner after doing zilch all season. I'm over him at this point.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Let me do this Math
  • Our MF played one of their worst half and that's speak volume.
  • CR7 was one of our worst player in the pitch
  • Kulu keep it down as he's been for almost 4 months now
  • Ramsey was horrible
  • Bonbon just through long ball to the corner
  • Paulo creates the only good chance in the first half
  • Pirlo did a Copperfield and find a way to used 5 guys in MF and yet, we have noone there in the first half
Conclusion: Paulo's the one to point out :sergio:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
CR7 was even worst... Alvaro & Paulo would have been better in the second half
Atleast Ronaldo puts in effort, even when he's out of form. I'd take that attitude over the nonchalant idgaf defeatist one.

Hope he scores 100th goal before he goes, deserves so much atleast

- - - Updated - - -

Let me do this Math
  • Ramsey was horrible
  • Pirlo did a Copperfield and find a way to used 5 guys in MF and yet, we have noone there in the first half
He's not the one, he's one of. We as Juve sucked, with few exceptions

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sell. Not because he isn't class when In form, because he is, but imo it's simply time to move on for both club and player. The god awful season, the high salary demands (If they were not true, why does it take so damn long to negotiate a new contract) and the dinner after doing zilch all season. I'm over him at this point.
This. He’s a world class player when in form, but that begs the question as to when exactly are we going to see that form? Two of the last three years he’s been abysmal. And when out of form he’s a lazy, non-chalant, doesn’t give two fucks on the pitch type of player. Super disappointing to be here, but it is what it is at this point.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Incredible that a player asking for 15m a season is so bad that he is taken off at half time.

then to rub salt in his wounds we score a minute into the second half

- - - Updated - - -

When Ronaldo puts in a better defensive shift you know it’s time to exit

- - - Updated - - -

Let me do this Math
  • Ramsey was horrible
Well when you spend a season begging for him to come back from injury to help us and THATS what we get despite playing hardball for a new contract. Fuck him

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So he pretty much ended up being a Saviola/Recoba level player as predicted.

Too inconsistent to be a top player for a top team. He should try and revive his career in a tier 2 team like Spurs, Milan or even Atleti where the expectations and pressure to win will be less.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lol remember when his groupies kept bringing his absence up after our shit performances when he was out? Good times.

if you want to be paid like a superstar you better put the team on your back when they need you the most.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe @Fr3sh was right all along

Then again he thought that Bernardeschi was the next Guti, so maybe not.
Maybe when it comes to strains of weed or big women, but when it comes to matters of football @Fr3sh is never right!

- - - Updated - - -

We will be stuck with him sadly and he goes for free

should have been sold last summer

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely not a player you want to depend on when your season is on the line
We don't have any player we can depend on. Even Ronaldo has been a pale imitation these past few weeks, throwing hissy fits, mini temper tantrums, acting like a child and tossing his toys out of the pram.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala was quite pathetic today tbh. Nonetheless, I can't single him out when the whole team was shit. Still, I expect more, and we as fans deserve more. We have to demand more from him, and we need to demand more from everyone else.

I'd still give him next season though because Pirlo isn't a coach and the whole team has been a disaster this entire season - this whole season is a write off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 57)