Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Lol
Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh. It does make me think that perhaps we should have went with that exchange though.
All the talk was that we did agree for that exchange but the player rejected the move (possibly because he made a bigger wage demand there than he’s currently making with us).

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Why did Pirlo play 3-5-2 against this mediocre team with 5 defenders? Is it any surprise we created nothing? Why did he completely change tactics for the second half? 33 games and still no idea what to do and where to put players? Dybala was as shite as all the rest of the confused players.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe when it comes to strains of weed or big women, but when it comes to matters of football @Fr3sh is never right!

- - - Updated - - -

We don't have any player we can depend on. Even Ronaldo has been a pale imitation these past few weeks, throwing hissy fits, mini temper tantrums, acting like a child and tossing his toys out of the pram.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala was quite pathetic today tbh. Nonetheless, I can't single him out when the whole team was shit. Still, I expect more, and we as fans deserve more. We have to demand more from him, and we need to demand more from everyone else.

I'd still give him next season though because Pirlo isn't a coach and the whole team has been a disaster this entire season - this whole season is a write off.
It’s unbelievable how many excuses you make for this guy.

Ronaldo has had a few bad matches, around his hip flexor injury that made him miss the Atalanta match. An injury ya know, which ironically is why you and Nedved96 have been giving Dybala a complete pass for the entire season. But before the last 3 matches, Ronaldo had 5 goals in our previous 4 matches post-Porto.

Ronaldo has 32 goals - 4 assists on the season. 92 minutes/ g or a. Morata has 18 goals - 12 assists in the season. 86 minutes/ g or a. Chiesa has 13 goals - 11 assists on the season. 116 minutes/ g or a.

Your golden boy has 4 goals - 2 assists. In all comps. At the end of April. That’s a complete joke. He’s played 1100 minutes this year. And looked good in maybe 150 of them. 183 minutes/ goal or assist. You’re not gonna single him out? That’s great dude, but he’s been the worst player as far as underperformance goes in the entire team and this while asking for a raise. At this point he deserves a pay cut if anything. He’s been worse this season than Giovinco was for us, significantly.

This team has been shit this season because of Pirlo, and because of the abysmal performance of players like Dybala, Sandro, Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur, Arthur, Bonucci, etc. Not because of Ronaldo, Morata, Chiesa, Cuadrado, De Ligt, Danilo who have done their jobs effectively for the majority of the season and are the only reason we aren’t struggling down in the lower half of the table, and didn’t get knocked out of CL group stage.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Why did Pirlo play 3-5-2 against this mediocre team with 5 defenders? Is it any surprise we created nothing? Why did he completely change tactics for the second half? 33 games and still no idea what to do and where to put players? Dybala was as shite as all the rest of the confused players.
I think need to play with 4-3-3 with Ronaldo , morata and Dybala upfront and need some new creative midfield

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This team has been shit this season because of Pirlo, and because of the abysmal performance of players like Dybala, Sandro, Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur, Arthur, Bonucci, etc. Not because of Ronaldo, Morata, Chiesa, Cuadrado, De Ligt, Danilo who have done their jobs effectively for the majority of the season and are the only reason we aren’t struggling down in the lower half of the table, and didn’t get knocked out of CL group stage.
I'm not a soccer expert but have watched plenty of matches this season. My eye test says the shit group of players mentioned by PI above and the good player group is spot on. And since I didn't realized how important a manager can be until seeing Pirlo in charge, no doubt he has horrific. I think the way it is has played out, he might just entirely quit coaching. Still love you Andrea though for all you have done as a player for Juve and Italy.

:jflag::jflag2:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)