Paulo Dybala (116 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A ligament injury while may not sound so big, is no joke..sometimes you can even walk around but as soon as you try to handle the ball and shift weight suddenly you feel like a cripple.. Not a serious injury long term but serious enough while it's there to keep you out until %100 fit and not the type of injury you play through at 95% fit. He will recover fully..selling him or not is a different story.
Is your avatar a swastika?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i did not compare them in contributions. i said would you guys give up on del piero right now after his injury.

you guys turn on players so quick. especially players who contributed lots to juve shirt. it's not like dybala is in his late thirties and end of careerm or a brazilian to worry about drop in performance in his 20s.

if you don't want to be loyal to our loyal soldiers, don't complain when guys who come here for a season or two want to leave.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Dybala has 98 goals and 40 assists in a juve shirt in 5.5 seasons here. let's not act like are talking about a fringe player who never contributed or pulled his weight around.

he gets injured and suddenly everyone turns on him. can't wait till de ligt wants to move and you all complain about lAcK oF pLaYeR lOyAlTy!
Suddenly? Bitch I’ve been saying we should sell him for 2 seasons now.

And the reason being is we’re never gonna be able to get the best out of him. To this day after 3 coaches and many different formations we still don’t know his true role.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

And the reason being is we’re never gonna be able to get the best out of him. To this day after 3 coaches and many different formations we still don’t know his true role.
guy scores almost a 100 goals for juve. his best role is forvet.

it's not his fault allegri and sarri tried to play him as this false winger bullshit.

but when i complain about kulusevski being a shit player, all of a sudden you cock suckers are all about "but pirlo plays him different roles"

shut the fuck up

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

A FW, its been pretty clear. Like Lion said its not his fault he's been pigeon holed into being psuedo winger and CAM

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i did not compare them in contributions. i said would you guys give up on del piero right now after his injury.

you guys turn on players so quick. especially players who contributed lots to juve shirt. it's not like dybala is in his late thirties and end of careerm or a brazilian to worry about drop in performance in his 20s.

if you don't want to be loyal to our loyal soldiers, don't complain when guys who come here for a season or two want to leave.
The bottom line is that everyone saw what DP can and did do when fit, while people feel that even Dybala's top form was not good enough to be elite and given these recent problems no one expects anything anymore, thus the giving up part.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
guy scores almost a 100 goals for juve. his best role is forvet.

it's not his fault allegri and sarri tried to play him as this false winger bullshit.

but when i complain about kulusevski being a shit player, all of a sudden you cock suckers are all about "but pirlo plays him different roles"

shut the fuck up
Never said anything about that. I barely ever talked about Kulu.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
who is people?

let's not use trump style lines of people say or saw. there are SOME guys who want him gone. those voices where happy when lukaku links came up, and were quickly shut out when dybala bossed last season while lukaku looked like utter bitch in big matches.

then season after lukaku still looks like bitch in big matches, but scores against the little guys and you all saying what a big mistake it was to not trade them. like you could have seen this injury coming.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
A FW, its been pretty clear. Like Lion said its not his fault he's been pigeon holed into being psuedo winger and CAM
I’m not sure I agree it’s that simple but I’m not gonna write an essay about it so let’s for the sake of argument say you’re right...

Then what’s the point in keeping a player who will always be played out of position and consequently never do his best? Even going by your logic selling him is still the best thing to do here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Weird... all these years I thought it was "Brad". Never realized, all this time, he was saying "Brett".

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sure I agree it’s that simple but I’m not gonna write an essay about it so let’s for the sake of argument say you’re right...

Then what’s the point in keeping a player who will always be played out of position and consequently never do his best? Even going by your logic selling him is still the best thing to do here.
Yea let's sell him now that we finally play with two strikers

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dybala has 98 goals and 40 assists in a juve shirt in 5.5 seasons here. let's not act like are talking about a fringe player who never contributed or pulled his weight around.

he gets injured and suddenly everyone turns on him. can't wait till de ligt wants to move and you all complain about lAcK oF pLaYeR lOyAlTy!
Fucking peasants with goldfish memory syndrome all around. I hope Dybala returns in stellar form and shuts everyone the fuck up, once and for all. Tired of reading the same toxic douche nozzles spewing the same garbage day in day out, and the player doesn't even have an opportunity to prove anyone wrong because he's injured.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fucking peasants with goldfish memory syndrome all around. I hope Dybala returns in stellar form and shuts everyone the fuck up, once and for all. Tired of reading the same toxic douche nozzles spewing the same garbage day in day out, and the player doesn't even have an opportunity to prove anyone wrong because he's injured.
Dude, you spew more vitriol than all the “toxic douche nozzles” combined. I think you need:

little-book-of-calm-3.gif

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dude, you spew more vitriol than all the “toxic douche nozzles” combined. I think you need:

little-book-of-calm-3.gif
I've been away for a while, so your statement is a non sequitur :p

I do spew a lot of nonsense, but I attack players, directors and coaches that are worthy of this ire. How is an injured Dybala, incapable of defending himself at present, worthy of all the abuse he's currently receiving? Are we going to blame him for his injury as well? That's fucking pathetic.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I've been away for a while, so your statement is a non sequitur :p

I do spew a lot of nonsense, but I attack players, directors and coaches that are worthy of this ire. How is an injured Dybala, incapable of defending himself at present, worthy of all the abuse he's currently receiving? Are we going to blame him for his injury as well? That's fucking pathetic.
He was abysmal before his injury. Like completely awful.

He had a fantastic season last year.

He was abysmal for basically all of 2018-19, his disaster season and zero contribution a major reason Allegri got sacked.

I have no problem with people criticizing his mental strength for being piss poor the majority of the past 3 seasons. He has a few months to turn around when he returns from injury. If he doesn’t, it’s pretty obvious it’s time to sell.

And I’ll still think of him as a legend for his time here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He was abysmal before his injury. Like completely awful.

He had a fantastic season last year.

He was abysmal for basically all of 2018-19, his disaster season and zero contribution a major reason Allegri got sacked.

I have no problem with people criticizing his mental strength for being piss poor the majority of the past 3 seasons. He has a few months to turn around when he returns from injury. If he doesn’t, it’s pretty obvious it’s time to sell.

And I’ll still think of him as a legend for his time here.
I'll give you that 2018-2019 season, but the whole team were abysmal. We won the title in spite of Allegri that season - we were stale and devoid of ideas, and eventually got dumped out of the CL by a hungrier and fitter Ajax side (we should've been eliminated earlier, save for CR7s heroics against ATM).

This season, he has been quite awful but it's hard to judge because it could be his injury being a contributing factor and the fact that Pirlo is an absolute noob who has no fucking clue what he's doing. Again, not looking for excuses, but offering alternative interpretations as to his terrible performances this year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'll give you that 2018-2019 season, but the whole team were abysmal. We won the title in spite of Allegri that season - we were stale and devoid of ideas, and eventually got dumped out of the CL by a hungrier and fitter Ajax side (we should've been eliminated earlier, save for CR7s heroics against ATM).

This season, he has been quite awful but it's hard to judge because it could be his injury being a contributing factor and the fact that Pirlo is an absolute noob who has no fucking clue what he's doing. Again, not looking for excuses, but offering alternative interpretations as to his terrible performances this year.
Alternative interpretations are excuses, dude. As is blaming Allegri. We were on pace for 100+ pts in the league most of that year, and went out in CL QFs. It was a bad season, certainly, but Dybala was far and away the worst under-performer in the entire team, even more so given how much of a superstar you think he is. He’s been in his prime these past 3 years so there’s really no excuse for being so awful for two of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 95)