Paulo Dybala (133 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Think of it this way:

There have been 24 iterations of the Champions League since Juventus last won it
There have been 8 iterations of the World Cup since Argentina last won it.

When you look at it this way, Argentina have won the World Cup "more recently" than Juventus have won the Champions League.

That said, I still think we have a better chance of winning the UCL in the next 2 years than Argentina have at the 2022 World Cup.
He can try winning the CL every year... He only has 2 more shots at a world cup. Guess what's harder :).

Oooooor.... He meant it's his last chance of winning it at juve :think:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
When asked what the ultimate accomplishment as a footballer would be he said:
  1. Win CL w/ Juventus
  2. Win WC w/ Argentina
I wouldnt be surprised to see him at another team - He is a great player but also a player that doesnt fit all systems therefore problematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Think of it this way:

There have been 24 iterations of the Champions League since Juventus last won it

When you look at it this way, Argentina have won the World Cup "more recently" than Juventus have won the Champions League.

That said, I still think we have a better chance of winning the UCL in the next 2 years than Argentina have at the 2022 World Cup.
"won" Im sorry but I cant honestly legitimate their WC win as a handball goal kind of changed the game.
Im pretty sure 10 men Argentina wouldnt beat England...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
"won" Im sorry but I cant honestly legitimate their WC win as a handball goal kind of changed the game.
Im pretty sure 10 men Argentina wouldnt beat England...
Oh please. Fuck the Britbongs. The Limey Cunts would have contrived to lose regardless.

That hand of god goal was beautiful - karma for "winning" that world cup in 66 :boh:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Think of it this way:

tenor.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 107)