Paulo Dybala (87 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
What about a Dybala/Pogba scambio?
Absolutely not. Theoretically, we should have the upper hand in the negotiations with Manchester. Pogba, who's underperforming at Manu, clearly wants out. Upcoming summer is probably the last summer they can cash in on him before seeing him go for free in 2022 (correct me if I'm wrong), and, so far, we seem to be the only team interested. We would find ourselves left with Morata + Ronaldo and another striker (Milik?). We would literally be an injury away to either of the former 2 from an absolute disaster to our season. We should be able to find a deal without including any of our valuable assets. Maybe players like Bernardeschi and/or Ramsey + cash would do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Absolutely not. Theoretically, we should have the upper hand in the negotiations with Manchester. Pogba, who's underperforming at Manu, clearly wants out. Upcoming summer is probably the last summer they can cash in on him before seeing him go for free in 2022 (correct me if I'm wrong), and, so far, we seem to be the only team interested. We would find ourselves left with Morata + Ronaldo and another striker (Milik?). We would literally be an injury away to either of the former 2 from an absolute disaster to our season. We should be able to find a deal without including any of our valuable assets. Maybe players like Bernardeschi and/or Ramsey + cash would do it.
Yep, that makes a lot of sense.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not in January, that would be stupid. We'll know more by the end of the season. If he hasn't signed by then things are moving.
idk, if they swapped him for pogba and brought in another 9, it would make sense. Seems unlikely, but if the motivation is there from two clubs, it’s at least feasible.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Honest answer. Can't think of anything harder than winning the CL with Juve.
Part of me doesnt want juve to win CHL anytime soon. Last time we won it i was 10, it wasnt that interesting back then, i only recognized few players: Del Piero, and Ferrara (I guess i found his name funny back then). If we win CHL ill probably wont watch football anymore, and nothing will be interesting.

On the other hand I cant handle any other early exists or CHL final loss.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Part of me doesnt want juve to win CHL anytime soon. Last time we won it i was 10, it wasnt that interesting back then, i only recognized few players: Del Piero, and Ferrara (I guess i found his name funny back then). If we win CHL ill probably wont watch football anymore, and nothing will be interesting.

On the other hand I cant handle any other early exists or CHL final loss.
tenor.gif

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Winning the World Cup with Argentina :boh: :b81:

It hasn't happened since 1986.
World cup ain't every year though
Think of it this way:

There have been 24 iterations of the Champions League since Juventus last won it
There have been 8 iterations of the World Cup since Argentina last won it.

When you look at it this way, Argentina have won the World Cup "more recently" than Juventus have won the Champions League.

That said, I still think we have a better chance of winning the UCL in the next 2 years than Argentina have at the 2022 World Cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)