Paulo Dybala (211 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Momblano is a fool, but Agnelli did say something about Dybala wanting to be one of the top 5 players in the world. Maybe he also meant financially?
That was exactly what Agnelli meant. Dybala wants to be a top 5 earner. Now no. 5 earner is Mbappe with 20 mil/year. No. 4 is Salah with 23 mil. Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar are top 3.
lol, Momblano is probably telling the truth.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Possibly 20 million before tax? :boh:

I don't think he's that delusional tbh :stuckup: :b81:
This is the quote from Agnelli:
"I know he has already received a proposal that would put him among the top twenty most paid players in Europe. We’re looking forward to his response, the most important thing is to see his answer on the pitch. We all want him to be one of the top five players in Europe, he’s still not among them and he is aware of it."

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I think the best solution would be that considering his history with us, but also considering his current form, that he accepts Agnellis current offer with a particular performance bonus that will increases his wage if certain goals are met. If Dybala is so confident that he is a top 5 player in the world but just going through a rough spell, then we should have a clause in that contract, where he will have to agree to a certain goal/assist ratio per minute that guarantees he will score or assist at a decent pace of around 15+ goals or assists a season, for 3 seasons in a row. If he can't reach that, he can't be considered a top attacker and doesn't get paid like one. If he does, I think everyone would be happy to give him that bonus.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agnelli said he was offered top 20 wages, that would be 10-12m net, and about ramos wages. So dyb probably wants more, which he doesnt deserve
The problem is that dybala is basing his raise purely on hype and his brand, not hisbfootball consistency

If he cant cement himself as the second best pwrformer in the team, he will have to leave if hia delusion continues.

As simple as that

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Of the top 20 earners, how much do 16-20 make?

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli said he was offered top 20 wages, that would be 10-12m net, and about ramos wages. So dyb probably wants more, which he doesnt deserve
Ok so what we knew already. Dybala was offered 10+2m but he wants 15m. Maybe what dybala said about agent being in town and getting ignored was true too. We had made our max offer and there was no reason to meet and further negotiate.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This is the quote from Agnelli:
"I know he has already received a proposal that would put him among the top twenty most paid players in Europe. We’re looking forward to his response, the most important thing is to see his answer on the pitch. We all want him to be one of the top five players in Europe, he’s still not among them and he is aware of it."
Well the bloody fitness coaches of Juve is not helping Dybala achieve that at all. He isn’t explosive or strong. Salah ia actually strong af and I don’t see why dybala cant do that.
His physique is the only thing holding him back from becoming the top five players in the world.

Our fitness coach need to stop feeding him pasta and making him run miles after miles. Give him some protein shake and avocado+spinach, and make sure he gets trained by CR7 in the gym.

Apr 19, 2007
Well the bloody fitness coaches of Juve is not helping Dybala achieve that at all. He isn’t explosive or strong. Salah ia actually strong af and I don’t see why dybala cant do that.
His physique is the only thing holding him back from becoming the top five players in the world.

Our fitness coach need to stop feeding him pasta and making him run miles after miles. Give him some protein shake and avocado+spinach, and make sure he gets trained by CR7 in the gym.
Maybe he is just physically not up to par. Hes quick and everything but he doesnt have the strength or the top speed to become top 5 IMO. Remember he is playing against all the top professionals that are also all working extremely hard to get better, faster and stronger

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How can we have a player wearing the infamous #10 and be benched?

Reworded: How many top clubs have a #10 (or player worthy of it) benched continuously?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You do realize that form is important right? Morata's form this season has been way better than Dybala's, but given the last two games, that might change.
Pirlo shouldn't choose Dybala just because his contract is up for renewal.
I'm not blaming Pirlo. He's correct to play Morata so far. The obvious problem is giving a top 20 contract to the player that Morata is benching!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)