Paulo Dybala (75 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Suck my deck @ALC :p :b81:

Why are you so enamored with Greaseman anyway? He's a good player but an insufferable little shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I said 15 million, not 10 million. The rumors were Dybala is asking for 15 million. I think he's probably asking for 10+ but let's see. It's all conjecture at this point.
he’s a a World Cup winner and idk why people think he’s insufferable, I think he’s a chill dude.

did you know he ended a contract with a Chinese company because of the way they treat the uyghurs? That takes some balls and I respect it

May 26, 2016
he’s a a World Cup winner and idk why people think he’s insufferable, I think he’s a chill dude.

did you know he ended a contract with a Chinese company because of the way they treat the uyghurs? That takes some balls and I respect it
We are talking about football here tho, not personality. Honorable gesture, fair enough, but that doesnt take away his performances on the football field and especially at Barca, where he has been dogshit. Pogba was also a WC winner and look at him now. Judging a player by team honours can be very misleading

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We are talking about football here tho, not personality. Honorable gesture, fair enough, but that doesnt take away his performances on the football field and especially at Barca, where he has been dogshit. Pogba was also a WC winner and look at him now. Judging a player by team honours can be very misleading
I was responding to @Bianconero81 who called him a “good player but insufferable little shit”.

and let’s not forget Barca is a shitshow where even Messi looks bad this year, I wouldn’t blame any of that on Griezman

May 26, 2016
I was responding to @Bianconero81 who called him a “good player but insufferable little shit”.

and let’s not forget Barca is a shitshow where even Messi looks bad this year, I wouldn’t blame any of that on Griezman
Ah i see. Dont have anything against him personality wise.

He does have a punchable face tho and his goal celebrations gives me cancer , but yeah other than that he is ok

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He had a contract and coaches kept picking him. Now he's leaving for nothing.
I see same patteen with Dybala. He will not sign (unless he gets what he wants) and he will wait for his contract to expire. Then sign for another team for free with huge signing bonus. Too bad Mino is not his agent :lol:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I see same patteen with Dybala. He will not sign (unless he gets what he wants) and he will wait for his contract to expire. Then sign for another team for free with huge signing bonus.
If he spends another year of being a backup striker, averaging 4 goals per season, he won't be given anything worthwhile. You keep forgetting that current form plays huge part in negotiations. A player that doesn't show up for almost 2 years won't make anyone go crazy, you know.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

:sami:

And of course he's an insufferable bitch. And kinda shit as well for Barca. The Day CR7 made him cry. That face alone was worth watching the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)