Paulo Dybala (231 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
shut your bitch ass up
Oooooh. Are you threatening me? Lmao. It doesn't take much to act all tough behind a keyboard and a monitor. Anyway, grow up and focus your negative energy on something meaningful.

How about we strike a deal? If Dybala scores 3 goals in the next 7 games, you will leave the forum until the end of the season. If he fails, you can post all the shit you want and I won't comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm probably his biggest supporter on this forum, but I'm not blind to the obvious. If he can't sort his shit out before the end of the season, he can leave. However, what we can't do is downgrade and bring in more mediocre shits to replace our stars. We've already seen what happens when you do that with our impotent midfield which, to this day, is still slightly above mediocre at best.

Now, if we're selling Dybala, we also need to get rid of Turdeski, Bentancur (possibly), Ramsey, not take up our option on McNuggets, and dispose of the Frozen Kebab as well. I'm also yet to be convinced that Chiesa is actually worth what we paid for him, but I don't think we'll give up on him so soon.

We probably need a proper coach as well :b81:

Bring in Locatelli, Thuram, two of Pogba (possibly), Gravenberch, Aouar, and Szobolai; we should also add a couple of promising young Italians (Lovato and Rovella). If Zaniolo is back in form, possibly offer Roma Chiesa in exchange :boh:

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Do we ?

Sell dybala and get a proper midfielder, how about that
Well if we play Ronaldo Morata and Dybala is sold we would be with no one on the bench so yeah we do need to get at least one...
We can split the costs and get a midfielder as well but an attacker will still be needed

- - - Updated - - -

It’s funny that Dybala is criticised so heavily for 5-6 matches, while Berna is praised for 1-2 decent performances after 20 or 30 dreadful or mediocre games.
Dybala is criticized because the expectations of him are way higher from lets say Bernardeschi..
As for Bernardeschi - I havent seen any praise and he doesnt deserves any praise.. He might had his best game yesterday and he was still meh..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Simps and Incels. They are probably hiding in their mamas' basements, stuffing their faces with Ben and Jerrys (the scene from Dodgeball springs to mind), playing Roblox, COD or whatever, hurling abuse and shouting invectives as they pretend to be soldiers on the battlefield or some mage wielding a magic staff, hating on better looking more successful people behind the comfort of that keyboard that provides solace and protection from the outside world, where they are shunned and ridiculed.
ddff1feda772eb73cdefcdd2ca568ede.png

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
You know what dude? I really try to like you, but it just seems you really enjoy pestering me, ever since you joined the forum. You are so petulant and stuck in the past, but I guess that's just your vindictive Balkan genes refusing to look beyond past mishaps and misgivings.
Look who is talking :baus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Look who is talking :baus:
Did I address you? Why don't you STFU and mind your own business? You, of all people, oh most benevolent and revered one :howler: shouldn't be accusing or pointing the finger of blame.

Don't you have a life, wife or family, or do you spend your hours camped in the Dybala thread? I hear the living room needs vacuuming, so maybe you should be a good house husband and attend to your chores.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You know what dude? I really try to like you, but it just seems you really enjoy pestering me, ever since you joined the forum. You are so petulant and stuck in the past, but I guess that's just your vindictive Balkan genes refusing to look beyond past mishaps and misgivings.
For what it's worth I don't have a grudge against you, per se. I'm pestering you because you make it too easy - seriously, you're accusing others of being vindictive and knee jerking. I can't help but poke you when I see such blatant hypocrisy :biggrin:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Did I address you? Why don't you STFU and mind your own business? You, of all people, oh most benevolent and revered one :howler: shouldn't be accusing or pointing the finger of blame.

Don't you have a life, wife or family, or do you spend your hours camped in the Dybala thread? I hear the living room needs vacuuming, so maybe you should be a good house husband and attend to your chores.
I'm at work. And can you stop being so aggressive?

- - - Updated - - -

For what it's worth I don't have a grudge against you, per se. I'm pestering you because you make it too easy - seriously, you're accusing others of being vindictive and knee jerking. I can't help but poke you when I see such blatant hypocrisy :biggrin:
This.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm at work. And can you stop being so aggressive?

- - - Updated - - -

This.
tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1CEwYOF0yjSntTxhv2kDABzmmmpkmEgcldw&usqp=CAU.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I acknowledge that I am biased and have a soft spot for Dybala. However, I am not averse to selling him, as long as the team is improved. However, I have serious reservations about that, and only time will serve to tell whether I am right or wrong.

Let's assume we sell him this summer, and Ronaldo leaves in 2022, who are we left with in attack? Who do we bring in as replacements? As things stand, our fullbacks are still suspect, we have a novice for a coach, and our midfield is nothing to write home about.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 221)