Paulo Dybala (69 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is gone in the summer, I think the management also knows this will be our last chance to cash in on him.

He can go to Everton and demand 15 mill a season.
I`ll be very surprised to see him playing here next season.
The problem is - If we sell Dybala we would have to get a forward - Thuram is a nice option but of course there is the Halland option.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No doubt he is struggling but this team isn't anywhere near where it needs to be to win anything this season. I'll give the players and even pirlo the benefit of the doubt...injuries, internationals..short preseason...but seriously starting to worry that there is a lack of understanding out on that pitch. Ronaldo and morata are saving our ass each game...dybala did that last season...was hoping we would have a team that is playing better than this.

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe it is time for him to move on..he is at the right age to get his mega bucks elsewhere if that is what he wants. He isnt the first and won't be the last player the club cashes in on...it needs to be the right amount and we need to make sure we don't regret it and have an adequate plan in place after he is gone. Right now we have a 35 yr old ronaldo and Morata who seems to be a different player when at juventus. If pirlo is long term he really needs to define this team to ensure the likes of dybala, when in form, won't be missed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)