Paulo Dybala (240 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Yeah, he feels important for sure. Wage demands show this too. He wants the same status CR7 has - to play every game, even if in shit form/injured/tired/whatever.

The facts remain unchanged though - he's not fit to play an effective game up to his standards yet.
This loser is already earning way too much, and if he wants the same status CR7 has, KICK HIM OUT.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This loser is already earning way too much, and if he wants the same status CR7 has, KICK HIM OUT.
Why are you here? What is your purpose? It's not about defending him. It's about being objective, being reasonable.

He doesn't want the same status as Ronaldo. No one is going to pay Dybala 30 million, nor any other player not named Ronaldo, Messi, and perhaps Neymar. However, being paid the same as the likes of Bonucci is insulting to a player who is far more important and decisive. Will Dybala get 15 million? Probably not. Should he be paid 15 million? No, and he won't get that anywhere else, especially not in the Post Covid mercato. Does he deserve an improved salary? Yes, he does. I don't have the exact figures pertaining to earnings breakdown, but I believe @s4tch can oblige.

No one is CR7 - that's why he's in the discussion for GOAT. However, let me tell you this. Our results, on the pitch, have regressed since we signed Ronaldo. That is a fact which simple math can corroborate. Now, who is the 2nd most important/impactful player during the past 3-4 years? I think a simple eye test, some stats, and a sprinkling of common sense with a dash of humility will lead you to one answer - Dybala.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why are you here? What is your purpose? It's not about defending him. It's about being objective, being reasonable.

He doesn't want the same status as Ronaldo. No one is going to pay Dybala 30 million, nor any other player not named Ronaldo, Messi, and perhaps Neymar. However, being paid the same as the likes of Bonucci is insulting to a player who is far more important and decisive. Will Dybala get 15 million? Probably not. Should he be paid 15 million? No, and he won't get that anywhere else, especially not in the Post Covid mercato. Does he deserve an improved salary? Yes, he does. I don't have the exact figures pertaining to earnings breakdown, but I believe @s4tch can oblige.

No one is CR7 - that's why he's in the discussion for GOAT. However, let me tell you this. Our results, on the pitch, have regressed since we signed Ronaldo. That is a fact which simple math can corroborate. Now, who is the 2nd most important/impactful player during the past 3-4 years? I think a simple eye test, some stats, and a sprinkling of common sense with a dash of humility will lead you to one answer - Dybala.
Szczesny, easily.

May 26, 2016
Our best player becoming one of the worst problems, is something we remember very well. *Ahum* Higuain *ahum*.

And yeah, he's not free of criticism. The least he can do is actually try to do what is asked instead of doing his own thing.
you are right. he is not free of criticism, noone is.

However what i dont get is the constant bashing he gets here wage demands put aside (i agree that his demands are stupid btw)

If you want to sell him and dont want him at the club, fine enough, but we wont sell him before Summer 2021 if we end up doing that anyways, so you better hope he catches form for us, because he is one of our most important players and also potentially will be this season.

thats a fact, wether u like or not.

Rather keep your fingers crossed for him delivering because if he doesnt....well then its a problem for us

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
you are right. he is not free of criticism, noone is.

However what i dont get is the constant bashing he gets here wage demands put aside (i agree that his demands are stupid btw)

If you want to sell him and dont want him at the club, fine enough, but we wont sell him before Summer 2021 if we end up doing that anyways, so you better hope he catches form for us, because he is one of our most important players and also potentially will be this season.

thats a fact, wether u like or not.

Rather keep your fingers crossed for him delivering because if he doesnt....well then its a problem for us
Everyone hopes all 23 players catch form for us. At least every real Juve fan... All I'm saying is he definitely deserves the criticism currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even close, Dybala has won us far more games than Szczesny ever has.
Dybala is an attacker, pal. So that criterium is not a fair comparison. Szczesny was a constant throughout all those years with only a handful of bad performances. About Dybi you wouldn't get there with toes and fingers all together.

May 26, 2016
Everyone hopes all 23 players catch form for us. At least every real Juve fan... All I'm saying is he definitely deserves the criticism currently.
doesnt really look that way tbh. Its more oppurtunistic shit throwing than wishing well. People jumping the gun after one bad game and getting so worked up over it. It seems like Dybala is a main target for this frustration. Noone is free of criticism, but at least be reasonable

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
doesnt really look that way tbh. Its more oppurtunistic shit throwing than wishing well. People jumping the gun after one bad game and getting so worked up over it. It seems like Dybala is a main target for this frustration. Noone is free of criticism, but at least be reasonable
Yeah, we agree, man. The thing is Dybala has never been a consistent performer for us despite all his talent. Of course his injuries hamper that but if he wants to be our bandiera, we need that from him.

Of course I'd love him to bang in goals left and right. Starting this weekend if possible!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

We can make a case for everything: 1) Paulo cost us less than Chiesa and almost the same that Berna and DC 2) Right now there are guys like Rabiot, Rambo, Bonbon, Pole; earning almost exactly the same 3) Last year, CR7, MDL and Paulo were the only reason why we won the league, the only one 4) For those talking about positioning, ADP always suffered the same shit "it's so hard to find him a position" 5) Paulo still is one of our most valuable players 6) Max I-can-be-wrong unfamous "he can't be a CF". Well, he was so wrong that he tried Paulo out of position as hell cuz if there's something Paulo is not it's been a MF

Is he out of form right now? Hell yes.
Last two game, was he underperforming? Of course
Let's hope he find his form soon enough, we really need it

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah, we agree, man. The thing is Dybala has never been a consistent performer for us despite all his talent. Of course his injuries hamper that but if he wants to be our bandiera, we need that from him.

Of course I'd love him to bang in goals left and right. Starting this weekend if possible!
2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18.. arguably his best and most consistent period.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I still just can't dismiss Dybala so easily. While I believe he has reached his potential, which is lower than we thought, it is still a very high level. Just not WC, but almost. Inconsistent almost.
He has the class and brain to improve his game sooner rather than later.
I hope for similar like Thomas Muller revival at later stages of the season.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Yes, you my friend, smegma, is right. Dybala is the most gifted player, other than cr7 for his motivation, we have had in the last ten years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 232)