Paulo Dybala (81 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Idk who to blame his positioning, or lack of, on, but considering this has been an issue under multiple managers, I’m going ahead and say it’s on him. There was one chance where kulu got a pass on the flank and Dybala was just chilling outside the box. Would’ve been a clear chance had he been in the box where he belongs.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why does he play behind or beside Benta and Rabiot? What’s his position??? I’m afraid that next time we’ll see him play behind Bonucci...
I always gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought it was just max/Sarri making him drop back, but now I’m not sure, especially since Pirlo has specifically stated he belongs up front. His lack of discipline is infuriating

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think the criticism is completely over the top, he was poor but he has barely played in 5 months and clearly not fit.

Why does he play behind or beside Benta and Rabiot? What’s his position??? I’m afraid that next time we’ll see him play behind Bonucci...
To get the ball, we aren't getting it forward well enough and he can't find space.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think the criticism is completely over the top, he was poor but he has barely played in 5 months and clearly not fit.

To get the ball, we aren't getting it forward well enough and he can't find space.
Well, you see Kulu picking up the ball deep as well but then he's sprinting forward right after, instead of strolling around. There is no excuse for what he's doing. Bench his ass when Cristiano is back.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Remember when anyone and everyone but this brat was blamed for his performances? Are we still there?

He could get the benefit of the doubt if this was his first time or if he kept his mouth, but when you have copy-paste situations every season and he wants to talk that shit on social media/while being subbed you better bring it on the pitch then.

Weakest mentality #10 we've ever had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 74)