Paulo Dybala (105 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not an excuse for his mentality but I don't believe he's 100% recovered from his bout with COVID.
How long are we going to give him a pass, though? We can't use that excuse for everything. What happens when Ronaldo comes back and starts scoring immediately?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I am afraid Dybala has reached his potential. He can hit strings of good form in Italy and have some decent games in Europe, but is not the player who will win you the big games and trophies.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

May 26, 2016
his previous full 90 minutes before verona was the udinese match like 3 months ago. i didn't expect him to be good immediately. that being said, he was isolated and impotent today, just like kulu and chiesa.
Yeah i mean nothing really clicked up front today apart from Morata , but it was very obvious that he har been away from the field for a long time ; bad touch, Sloppy passes and movement was off. Usually he does something: at least show technical brilliance and flair, today was just flat from Dybo.

Im sure he will pick up the pace tho, it's been a weird pre season, covid etc. He needs confidence and a good game in serie A first to get going

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Another day at the office it seems.

:(

- - - Updated - - -

his previous full 90 minutes before verona was the udinese match like 3 months ago. i didn't expect him to be good immediately. that being said, he was isolated and impotent today, just like kulu and chiesa.
The think is.... he is not Kulu or Chiesa...he is Dybala, our 10 and markee player before ronaldo came.

Big difference.

Last edited:

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
It's not his fault that he can't play and then find form after injuries/corona/diarrhea/love-affairs, but he wants a rise. If i was Tici I'd put a contract with a lowered salary on a table, just to wake him up.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
As I mentioned before he was not supposed to start tonight as obviously he was not ready to play.. It`s not like it was his fault that we lost and played dreadfully but still he`s been utter sh*t this season. It seems like he is not the player he used to be after the management pushed so hard to swap him for Lukaku a year ago.
It seems like they knew something we don`t. Even at that time I strongly believed that we are making the right move.
Too bad he hit the brakes on the whole operation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)