Paulo Dybala (136 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah he was so happy to play under max :tup::lol:
Much better to play under your boy Sarri when we finish with our lowest pt total, lowest goal differential, zero domestic cups, and the most embarrassing CL exit in years to a terrible 7th place Ligue 1 Lyon in Rof16. :rofl:

I doubt Paulo wants to play in a side that wins fuck all and looks god-awful all season, just so individually he can look a bit better on the pitch. And if he does, he should probably go join Pogba at a team like United.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Much better to play under your boy Sarri when we finish with our lowest pt total, lowest goal differential, zero domestic cups, and the most embarrassing CL exit in years to a terrible 7th place Ligue 1 Lyon in Rof16. :rofl:

I doubt Paulo wants to play in a side that wins fuck all and looks god-awful all season, just so individually he can look a bit better on the pitch. And if he does, he should probably go join Pogba at a team like United.
My boy? what you smokinG?

Fuck Sarri, im glad he is gone. He should have never been here to start with.

I have said this many. Remember it next time

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Yeah, that’s why he scored more and had more goals+assists than he did last year in 3 of his 4 seasons under Max. Cuz he didn’t know how to play him :lol3:
Come on the last year was a total disaster. Your friend had no clue how to play Dybala and Ronaldo together . He wanted Dybala out of the team and some others.
From there that they wanted to sell Dybala. Yes Dybala-Mandzukic where great together, the years before that. This is not what I am talking about.. Your friend lost the team with the arrival of Ronaldo. I did not like how Sarri played the team but he found the solution how to play Dybala and Ronaldo together. If you do not see that, than Allegri blinded you totally.

- - - Updated - - -

They disappeared like the nazis after 45 :agree:

Sarriboi? Me? Naaaahhhhhhhhh.[/QUOT

]Really, That is to whom you compare the Tuz people who liked Sarri? You a German . Isn't it normal that the Nazis disappeared after the war. You had nothing to be proud after killing millions of innocent people. A huge black past of your history. Congratulations.

Comparing football fans with war criminals .You specially should mention that.

Now talking about Sarri. He showed the best football in Italy since Sacchi. Napoli played beautiful football and most people in the football world where aware of that.
That is the reason Chelsea wanted him and he did good there. Not as the Napoli team but had some good results winning the EU league
That is the reason Agnelli wanted him and believe. everything passes through the President. Sarri did not good at Juventus because we do not have a team for beautiful
football. First of all the midfield sucked and we had a disaster in the CL the year before and money wise we were not doing great , we brought in players that did not cost much.or even nothing besides De Ligt . like Ramsey, Rabiot, We wanted to swap Dybala for Lukaku . We had notking than stupid ideas. Sarri did not fit the team like the team did not fit Sarri. The problem with Sarri is that the team has to adapt to him, he is unable to change his system. Is he a bad coach no, but he need the right team to express his beautiful system. He did not have this with us.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah he was so happy to play under max :tup::lol:
For me, once Max started to force Paulo go down to be the main part in our building to accomodate Pipa in his second season here. Everything started to go down the hill and Paulo showed it each time Max used fat Pipa and even Berna as starter over La joya

Max over: he's not a CF, scoring isn't as important for him blah blah.

IMO Paulo was trully unhappy last two Max seasons here

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That is to whom you compare the Tuz people who liked Sarri? You a German. Isn't it normal that the Nazis disappeared after the war? You had nothing to be proud of after killing millions of innocent people. A huge black past of your history.
Their disappearing act, yes. Head over heels for their new leader and then suddenly they were all gone.

But then again, Isn't it normal that the Sarriboiz disappeared after the war? You had nothing to be proud of after killing millions of innocent eyeballs of Juventini all around the world. A huge black past of our history.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
They disappeared like the nazis after 45 :agree:

Sarriboi? Me? Naaaahhhhhhhhh.

Edit: Not all of them apparently :lol3:
I don't like the Nazis ... or let's say ...I'm with the Allied Nations ...but the German Technology innovations at that time is something beyond the mind imagination

they were light years ahead of the allied at that time ...but Hitler war management was a total failure

if the Nazis won the war ...definitely this world is something else .. from a technological point of view ...

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
The most beautiful and best football in Italy since Sacchi! :lol:

Lay off the crack pipe.
you are blind. Every commentator in Italia ,Europe even in US. was speaking about Napoli. If you read old article you will know.
The truth is hard for a stubborn person like you. I know Allegri is your God but his type of football was poor and boring
it is also possible that you never saw Sacchi's Milan. They played fantastic. I am a Juve fan for over 40 years , but I cam enjoy a great football team when I see it.
You should learn a little more about beautiful football and be less stubborn. You are the one who is on crack and maybe more

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I don't like the Nazis ... or let's say ...I'm with the Allied Nations ...but the German Technology innovations at that time is something beyond the mind imagination

they were light years ahead of the allied at that time ...but Hitler war management was a total failure

if the Nazis won the war ...definitely this world is something else .. from a technological point of view ...
Good they did not win the war. Their technology was one of destruction and racism. I rather have freedom than technology.
What a stupid thing to say. They killed millions of innocent people. Maybe you should go and see the concentration camps and Auschwitz
before saying a stupidity like that. Maybe you are to young but then it would be good to read something about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes very smart of you. I would not wish that to you. Many suffer from it. you lack without any doubt intelligence.
It is the last time I will answer you. Good life.,

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Good they did not win the war. Their technology was one of destruction and racism. I rather have freedom than technology.
What a stupid thing to say. They killed millions of innocent people. Maybe you should go and see the concentration camps and Auschwitz
before saying a stupidity like that. Maybe you are to young but then it would be good to read something about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes very smart of you. I would not wish that to you. Many suffer from it. you lack without any doubt intelligence.
It is the last time I will answer you. Good life.,
Destruction? why Russia and USA have a friendly technology :alves:Hiroshima eint people to you ...Iraq eint people to you ...the list are long

anyway, forget about that ..let's talk about Dybala underwear ..how to looks like , pinky with a back hole

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Their disappearing act, yes. Head over heels for their new leader and then suddenly they were all gone.

But then again, Isn't it normal that the Sarriboiz disappeared after the war? You had nothing to be proud of after killing millions of innocent eyeballs of Juventini all around the world. A huge black past of our history.
Stuff like this is why you're my favorite nazi boy :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The season under Sarri was the worst one since Conte took over backed by both statistics as well as anyone who had eyeballs and saw them on the pitch Despite having players like CR7, Dybala, De Ligt the team had never looked more clueless in defence and more impotent chasing goals.

People bring up Dybala's goal haul or the few moments last season we played good football but this isn't FC Dybala its Juventus. Granted i did like seeing Dybala at CF and, post covid, Dybala and CR7 were showing an impressive understanding the undeniable fact is the team as a whole was far from where it should have been and Sarri was rightfully sacked for incompetence and because he was unsuitable for the role.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Destruction? why Russia and USA have a friendly technology :alves:Hiroshima eint people to you ...Iraq eint people to you ...the list are long

anyway, forget about that ..let's talk about Dybala underwear ..how to looks like , pinky with a back hole

- - - Updated - - -

Just one little answer and then we will forget about. Years ago I marched in NY protesting about the USA invasion of Iraq.
Lot of my American friends told to go back to Europe. I am not for countries invading others without any reason. I am not proud about what is
going on in the USA today. About the president we have, about the Police brutality against Black people. I could say a lot more but........
Let's talk about Dybala as a player .

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Just one little answer and then we will forget about. Years ago I marched in NY protesting about the USA invasion of Iraq.
Lot of my American friends told to go back to Europe. I am not for countries invading others without any reason. I am not proud about what is
going on in the USA today. About the president we have, about the Police brutality against Black people. I could say a lot more but........
Let's talk about Dybala as a player .
I agree that oppression is a terrible thing, but freedom of expression is also a big deal. People should be allowed/entitled to express themselves, regardless of where they stand. The only opinion that counts isn't the one that respects or adheres to PC Culture - that's total BS. That's why I am disgusted by this whole woke generation, PC Culture, snowflakes, SJWs, virtue signalling, and self entitled black cunts who are using the "movement" to cry wolf at every opportunity.

I dislike people who try to exaggerate everything, whether it's beneficiaries of "white privilege" or black people who use the BLM movement as an excuse to ask for help, loot and cause damage and destruction or the Jews who are still crying about the Holocaust and keep crying "Anti Semitic this Anti Semitic that" when anyone disagrees with them or points out how hypocritical some of them are.

Anyway, I hope Dybala stays until the end of his career - he is a true superstar, and one of a few number of likable players on the team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For me, once Max started to force Paulo go down to be the main part in our building to accomodate Pipa in his second season here. Everything started to go down the hill and Paulo showed it each time Max used fat Pipa and even Berna as starter over La joya

Max over: he's not a CF, scoring isn't as important for him blah blah.

IMO Paulo was trully unhappy last two Max seasons here
And it showed. Specially in max last season. They were both disconnected from each other. One of them needed to go, and almost both ended being gone.

Dybala was a carcass of himself on the field. No spark, no trickery, no will. Just sadness and lack of confidence. He was not able to control a ball sometimes. he was done.

The only positive about sarri is that he brought dybala out of his slump, which was sorely needed. In fact i think it was the only good thing Sarri did here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)