Paulo Dybala (238 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His worst games were on the RW in my opinion

He played treq for most of 2016-17 and was actually good
And didn’t he absolutely tear shit up as a CAM at the start of 2017-18 again? Most of the season really in the league and Coppa. I think he had 3 hat tricks and 3 two goal games that year. He was pretty poor in CL but the whole team was aside from 2-3 matches that year.

Just checked and he had 22 goals - 5 assists in just 2358 minutes in Serie A in 17-18 (missed several matches with a hamstring injury). Insane productivity.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
A part of me cant deny I would like to see Messi here(lol at Fifa games) with CR Aand Pirlo on his first season winning CL left and right for the next five years. o_O:bounce::tevez::scarf2::marc::andyandbarcelona::fap::delpiero::spliff::tuttosport::ratcafe:
BUT I dont want Dybala to be sold. But(another one) our management does some serious fuck shits lately. But (the last one) Nothing of the above is going to happen. The world finances are not allowing such ludicrous things.:think:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The biggest IF of all time. He isnt coming.

If we can offer a 33 yr old suarez 10m net and not give dybala the amount he wants you have to fucking ask a big question of our club. What message does that send to current and future players.
I don't know if he does, I'm speculating.

What amount does Dybala want tho? If it's 10M (plus bonuses) do it. If it's more then no thanks. Suarez or no Suarez

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I don't know if he does, I'm speculating.

What amount does Dybala want tho? If it's 10M (plus bonuses) do it. If it's more then no thanks. Suarez or no Suarez
I just dont get why dybala has this salary ceiling of 10m and no more. We give ridiculous salaries to players who are never available and literally give nothing to this club yet offering dybala 11m or 12m is such a major issue and a big no??

He asked for 15m net after his best season at the club winning mvp. Cant crucify the bloke for asking that amount when he would be offered that by the likes of United real barca city.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We're groundbreaking levels of retarded if we sell him for Messi and then call it a day.
Why? 33yo Messi is still several levels above Dybala, would you rather have a 33yo Pirlo or a 26yo Pellegrini? I know which I'd pick if Messi was really available on a free and a fat wage that Dybalas transfer fee and wage would cover.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is not being forced out y'all, neither is he being swapped for Messi... just chill, probably still needs bit more time to sort out some details with the renewal, i'm convinced he is staying and so should be you, even we can't be that foolish after the incredible season he's had.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I just dont get why dybala has this salary ceiling of 10m and no more. We give ridiculous salaries to players who are never available and literally give nothing to this club yet offering dybala 11m or 12m is such a major issue and a big no??

He asked for 15m net after his best season at the club winning mvp. Cant crucify the bloke for asking that amount when he would be offered that by the likes of United real barca city.
Like I said before, I don't think he's worth that. It's too much for us in terms of gross wages (even 10M plus bonuses is pushing it, which is why I said that should be the cap earlier. And that's already a pretty good raise.). Also, I don't see anyone getting so much. Higuain when he arrived at his absolute peak got 7.5M and bonuses, DC was 6M. Only one who got more is Ronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 236)