Paulo Dybala (215 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wall defence teams put numbers on him because he's the one that unlocks things. Still didn't work tonight.

His combination of that agility/close control and having the dangerous shot creates a nightmare for defenders, because he either gets left space and the shot is a threat, or they get tight and he either wins a penalty or jinks between them to still get some kind of shot off.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
What is the plan with Dybala if we buy a striker like Gabriel Jesus or Milik?
We play Dybala, Milik, Ronaldo and let Dybala run all over the place, so he can do his magic.
Gabriel Jesus is not coming. I would really like to see Raul Jimenez here, but will be to expensive. Like him a lot followed him all ready when he played for America de Mexico

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Dybala is at this moment our best player., For the anti- Dybala people in forum, he is not only a goal scorer. I have the impression that many of you have never played football on a high level. Comparing Dybala to Lukaku . Romulo is only a goalscorer nothing else. Dybala plays all over the field and he is not a CF but SS. He has talent, dribbles and pass the ball accurately. He has 100 times more talent than Lukaku Watch the game as a whole. Saying that Lukaku is better than Dybala is lack of football intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

MikeM I expected better from you.
Of course he's an SS. Always was always has been. A classic one at that (Messi is too btw, "False 9" is a new term for an SS).

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Can't see anyone coming in to displace Dybala. Jesus isn't coming. If anything the club should be looking for that third player to complement Dybala and ronaldo. If Costa was consistently fit then we would only be looking for back up to these three players.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Excellent player. He keeps delivering, week in and week out. I don't know what was wrong with him last season, but his first touch was terrible. This season everything clicks for him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Can't see anyone coming in to displace Dybala. Jesus isn't coming. If anything the club should be looking for that third player to complement Dybala and ronaldo. If Costa was consistently fit then we would only be looking for back up to these three players.
Kulusevski

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This Dybala from the last 4-5 games is the one I fell in love with first 2 seasons here. If he can do this all season every season then he's worth the status, reputation, contract, captain's armband, #10, him and Ronaldo fit better etc.

Keep going please :baus:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)