Paulo Dybala (62 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
It's practically done, we are just waiting for international flights between Italy and Argentina to resume (I think it did today) and his agent will come for the signatures.

Jul 13, 2010

Clutch. And for the haters that still say he’s having a bad season, he’s now just 2 goals behind Lautaro in the Serie A, with 4 more assists and on lesser minutes played.
Clutch would probably mean 7 of his 10 goals were winners and not first goals but he is absolutely delivering, no doubt

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I agree the openers have been way harder to come by for us especially considering teams sit back and try and play for a 0-0 against us. Usually once we've scored they open up a bit more.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree the openers have been way harder to come by for us especially considering teams sit back and try and play for a 0-0 against us. Usually once we've scored they open up a bit more.
I think especially since the break given how we play we're tiring the opposition out with our possession which is why we seem to steam roll teams in the 2nd half now

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This Dybala from the last 4-5 games is the one I fell in love with first 2 seasons here. If he can do this all season every season then he's worth the status, reputation, contract, captain's armband, #10, him and Ronaldo fit better etc.

Keep going please :baus:
Especially in CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)