Paulo Dybala (234 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Prefer if he played even more in the box. It's fine to move around the pitch but he's becoming unplayable if he just receives a simple pass anywhere around the box. Just stay there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Prefer if he played even more in the box. It's fine to move around the pitch but he's becoming unplayable if he just receives a simple pass anywhere around the box. Just stay there.
If we had better midfielders, he wouldnt need to backtrack as much and help with build up. If he was just staying up there, the chances are he wouldnt recieve nearly as many good passes. His best position is 20-25 meters from the goal.

Jan 22, 2016
At this rate he is damn underated. Even thorough i have been on his side in the worst situations and believed in him i can't believe what I'm watching right now. When he came here, he couldn't control the ball with one of the worst first touchs in the our team.his worst part of his game was his dribbling, but look at him right now, oh boy, destroying everything that fronts him. Simply a beast and easily top 3 player in the world in this form.

I can't wait for UCL to let the world see him and enjoy him like us.

Not sure about captain but definitely need to pay this guy shitloads more and keep him.
After last year and the way he did everything to stay here i would give him The armband in a heart beat. True Juventino inside out

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Man, I love Dybala's skill on the ball and his placed shots. So much creativity and intelligent play. He doesn't even dwell on the ball anymore. What a beauty of a player. I hope Allegri is watching. Sorry guys but it has to be said. His self confidence is back and his role in the starting 11 is perfect.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 215)